Welcome To aBlackWeb

SHOW ME THE MONEYYYYYY!!

How important is financial stability to you in a relationship?

• Very important

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • Not that important

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Somewhat important

• Didnt give it much thought.

• Total voters

Race Jones

gangster. grace. alchemy
I want to hear your thoughts on this.

Have you ever dated someone that didn't have a lot of money or was flat out broke? what was that experience like for you?

Can you be with someone who makes less than you?

Have you ever had to cover all the expenses in a relationship? was it stressful?

How big of a roll does money play in your relationships?

Have you ever stop talking to someone because they didn't have a lot of money?

im-broke.gif

When me and my wife started dating she was unemployed but she was in college so I was the one paying for everything.

I've been the bread winner for most of our relationship but the last 3 years she has been. I have no problem with her making more than me since both our salaries go toward the same thing.

I don't mind paying for mostly everything, there's other ways to contribute to a household/relationship than paying for something.

how broke r we talkin?

if he's struggling to get by, the focus shld be on struggle alleviation steada romance. same wld go 4 me if I was in that position.

Both of my exes were unemployed when we got in a relationship. However they werent bummy. How much money a person has or makes doesn't move me. I've been the breadwinner and so has my sons dad. If he fell off, I was there to pick him up. Vice versa.

As far as who should pay for everything. That all falls in the category of what works for your relationship.

Both of my exes were unemployed when we got in a relationship. However they werent bummy. How much money a person has or makes doesn't move me. I've been the breadwinner and so has my sons dad. If he fell off, I was there to pick him up. Vice versa.

As far as who should pay for everything. That all falls in the category of what works for your relationship.
Can I ask how those 2 relationships started?

was planning dates difficult when they were unemployed?

At the beginning, no we were young. We didn't really date then get in a relationship. We just one day said, we go together. A date was the movies or chilling with all of our friends or chilling somewhere together. Amounts of money spent on a date doesn't make the date any better than a date where no money is spent. My best date ever til this day was a date I had at the park.

Me and the online guy never went on a date.

At the beginning, no we were young. We didn't really date then get in a relationship. We just one day said, we go together. A date was the movies or chilling with all of our friends or chilling somewhere together. Amounts of money spent on a date doesn't make the date any better than a date where no money is spent. My best date ever til this day was a date I had at the park.

Me and the online guy never went on a date.
were u n the online guy physically around each other much?

Of course the more money the merrier but as long as our combined income makes middle class comfortably with good job securities I am happy.

As far as the contribution ratio is concerned, I admit I would prefer the man makes a little more over the long run, for many reasons, and the type of men I like never have any problems with contributing a little more financially. I don't mind holding him down over a tough patch here and there though.

Hmmm...

My ex was a bumm no gettin around it I was the money maker in the relationship, but say if he's actually doing something with himself like school, or some type of goal at the end of broke time... I would support my man fully and would allow him to go after his dreams as long as it is obtainable but say he wanna be a singer or rapper but can't hold a note or spit lyrics then he need a date someone comin out the nuthouse and miss me with that...

Back