Welcome To aBlackWeb

Should The Game Been Included In The Super Bowl Halftime Show?

Should The Game Been Included In The Super Bowl Halftime Show?

• Total voters
I think if 50 wasn't there then I think game would've did a song but niggas still hating on game I thought that shit ended with the IC

For the super bowl? Those arent hits. Even em got reduced to just Lose Yourself, cause his other joints wouldnt have fit.

1 blood and wouldnt get far are out off subject matter alone. Put you on game an album cut, not a hit. So out of that list, we got My life which got weezy all over it and 0 connection to Dre.

The records he got for that stage feature 50 and that's a no go. Game is cool, but he just dont got crossover appeal, like fif, em, snoop, and kenny do. We all know this. Now normally that wouldnt matter but this is the Super Bowl we talking about.

The hell? besides the Rihanna joint what Kendrick song has crossover appeal?

I mean if they had put something together where him and 50 were gonna get up there and dap eachother up before performing a couple of their joints then that would of been cool.. but outside of that nah

Game has kinda faded off into obscurity over the last 2-3 years too since ole girl started tapping his pockets with that lawsuit, so anything outside of a reunion w/ 50 wouldn't of worked.

The hell? besides the Rihanna joint what Kendrick song has crossover appeal?

Kendrick might not have "crossover appeal" in the traditional sense, but Hip Hop has been mainstream since the mid 90s. It's not like Kendrick is a backpacker rapper. I mean, out of everybody on the stage he might be the least commercial, but Rap as a whole is mainstream so him performing alongside Dre, Snoop, Eminem, and 50 makes sense.

I mean if they had put something together where him and 50 were gonna get up there and dap eachother up before performing a couple of their joints then that would of been cool.. but outside of that nah

Game has kinda faded off into obscurity over the last 2-3 years too since ole girl started tapping his pockets with that lawsuit, so anything outside of a reunion w/ 50 wouldn't of worked.

Cosign, and The Super Bowl is no place for a reunion with 50.

man i dont even rock with Kendrick like that but for you to even ask this is WILD af in your pursuit to cape for the damn Game of all rappers

~tags out~

look at the song they choose and time they gave him. Hate or Love it, This is How We Do wouldve been better than any Kendrick song in that venue.

Last edited:
Back