Welcome To aBlackWeb

Should The Game Been Included In The Super Bowl Halftime Show?

Should The Game Been Included In The Super Bowl Halftime Show?

• Total voters
Well yeah he was signed to Aftermath but like I said his main commercial hits were 'This Is How We Do' and 'Hate It Or Love It' which had 50, hes a rap star not a superstar like MJB and the others up there... Plus its only a 20min set...
He had other hits too and if 50 was there a quick Hate It or Love It would work.

As far as Aftermath artists I'd say Busta would make more sense than Game.

Busta makes a lot more sense. He's a much bigger star and has way more mainstream appeal than Game. He also gets more love universally than Game just like the other artist on the stage do.

Game seems unpredictable.

He seems like the type to say something that isn't in the script, or start a beef with somebody backstage.

Put You On Game, Dreams, One Blood, Wouldn’t Get Far, My Life
So we acting like games dont have hits now?
For the super bowl? Those arent hits. Even em got reduced to just Lose Yourself, cause his other joints wouldnt have fit.

1 blood and wouldnt get far are out off subject matter alone. Put you on game an album cut, not a hit. So out of that list, we got My life which got weezy all over it and 0 connection to Dre.

The records he got for that stage feature 50 and that's a no go. Game is cool, but he just dont got crossover appeal, like fif, em, snoop, and kenny do. We all know this. Now normally that wouldnt matter but this is the Super Bowl we talking about.

For the super bowl? Those arent hits. Even em got reduced to just Lose Yourself, cause his other joints wouldnt have fit.

1 blood and wouldnt get far are out off subject matter alone. Put you on game an album cut, not a hit. So out of that list, we got My life which got weezy all over it and 0 connection to Dre.

The records he got for that stage feature 50 and that's a no go. Game is cool, but he just dont got crossover appeal, like fif, em, snoop, and kenny do. We all know this. Now normally that wouldnt matter but this is the Super Bowl we talking about.
Hate it or Love It got burn on pop stations

Back