Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Should Spaghetti Be Served Mixed or Separate?

How Should Spaghetti Be Served?

• Mixed

• Separate

Results are only viewable after voting.
Sugar doesnt reduce acidity. It just alters the taste to seem like it does. Baking soda actually reduces acidity in tomatoes cause it is an alkaline.

Where do you go that they serve you pasta and sauce separately? They come out with a plate of noodles and a bowl of sauce and a ladle?
They make it separate in the kitchen. They dont have it mixed in one pot. They are about presentation. So before they bring it out to customers, they put the sauce on top of the noodles .

They make it separate in the kitchen. They dont have it mixed in one pot. They are about presentation. So before they bring it out to customers, they put the sauce on top of the noodles .

I think the key word people are missing from the question is "served"

I can't even fathom serving it separate.

How do you all prepare your sauce? From scratch with tomato sauce/paste or do you use a particular pre-made sauce like Prego or Bertolli?

I grew up eating it mixed, because that's how Black people eat it. Put some sausages in there too, along with the ground meat. I actually didn't know Spaghetti didn't have to include meat until my teens, though I'm not eating whatever that is.

I put the ground beef and/or ground sausage in a pan... Brown it, drain it. Put it back in the pan, Then pour the tomato paste or sauce on season it.. and leave it on simmer while I make the noodles.

When the noodles done, I put them on all the plates then pour the sauce on top and bring the plates out to the family. And as I've said twice.. I put everything leftover in one bowl in the fridge

How do you all prepare your sauce? From scratch with tomato sauce/paste or do you use a particular pre-made sauce like Prego or Bertolli?

I grew up eating it mixed, because that's how Black people eat it. Put some sausages in there too, along with the ground meat. I actually didn't know Spaghetti didn't have to include meat until my teens, though I'm not eating whatever that is.
At the bolded. You really think these cats making this shit from scratch? Loooool.

These food threads bring out all these apparent cooks but somehow, the actual cooking thread got the same 5-8 posters that actually cook.

You dealing with waffle house eating cats. Instant ramen noodles everyday type of cats. They aint making the sauce from scratch

Na, I was being facetious. I 100% know these niggas CAN, in fact, be this stupid.

disrespect-kevin-hart.gif

Back