Welcome To aBlackWeb

should mods be involved in posters beef? +So much hurt and pain in this thread

???

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Is there a cut off limit to complaining tho?

Are you complaining? That's odd, why come in and complain about niggas complaining? You're, I'm speaking in general now, here for the entertainment and just want to add to your post count

Nah this thread is based on the rumor that a thread gave money to some idiot so he can change our names.....not a pop thread at all ...mods out here creating money and shit how we gonna compete w gods? Lol

You call on the god killa...

1497730122_New-God-of-War-gif-best.gif

Unleash the Rage of Kratos Circle Je...CJ5!

Are you complaining? That's odd, why come in and complain about niggas complaining? You're, I'm speaking in general now, here for the entertainment and just want to add to your post count

I don't even know what my post count is. What is it?

I was just askin. Like what is truly the end game when ones complains? To be heard? To aggravate? To Riley Freeman a thread? I'm actually curious about this.

@IP360 he said your a waste poster. Fight back.

There will be no fistacuffs today sir.

I don't even know what my post count is. What is it?

I was just askin. Like what is truly the end game when ones complains? To be heard? To aggravate? To Riley Freeman a thread? I'm actually curious about this.

There will be no fistacuffs today sir.
Nigga didnt I just say... you know what
tenor.gif

I don't know who is who
But, if people are actually donating real money.....to screen names tf

I volunteer at our City Union Mission every Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday

Ya'll sending real money to change screen names
Get your priorities together

Called it a few days ago, but people tried to make it seem like I didn't know what I was talking about.

It killed them that I was in that top 5 that they had to make another thread to get me outta there. You got background posters getting voted in the top 10

Back