Welcome To aBlackWeb

should mods be involved in posters beef? +So much hurt and pain in this thread

???

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nah you towing that ABW company line, show me a post and I'll go from there. If not then you're worried about something that don't concern you so keep it moving

Why the fuck would somebody be scared of goldie?

All he do is post Martin gifs and stan future

Maybe because I don't really antagonize like that

“ABW company line”

Bruh

Lmao

Mod Squad and BWG both do shit to intentionally annoy or start beef.

If it was REAL issues that legit effect the quality of the board then yall wouldnt avoid Goldie like the plague when these threads pop up.

Only nigga had the guts to actually go at Goldie was Freeman.

The fact that the mods collectively gave the folks complaining what they wanted like 4 pages ago and said they would stay out of posters fights..... and niggas is STILL in here arguing bout shit is hilarious and lets me know that niggas just wanna fight for the sake of fighting.

Carry on y'all.. lol

Why the fuck would somebody be scared of goldie?

All he do is post Martin gifs and stan future

Maybe because I don't really antagonize like that

Nah niggas shook. See it all the time. It's funny to me. Like you can't talk to the nigga if you feel a way? Lmao.

Niggas got slave mentality on a black website. Afraid they gon get lashes or some shit. Some bitch ass shit.

It's always the same niggas complaining about threads like this but they always in them reading every post. I don't go in threads I have no interest in which is like 90% of the cool table

It's always the same niggas complaining about threads like this but they always in them reading every post. I don't go in threads I have no interest in which is like 90% of the cool table

Who complaining...this shit funny bro thats why I be in here reading every post lol

The fact that the mods collectively gave the folks complaining what they wanted like 4 pages ago and said they would stay out of posters fights..... and niggas is STILL in here arguing bout shit is hilarious and lets me know that niggas just wanna fight for the sake of fighting.

Carry on y'all.. lol

No one is arguing. Or engaging with mods. On this page anyway. Stop brown nosing brother inori.

No one is arguing. Or engaging with mods. On this page anyway. Stop brown nosing brother inori.

lol dont do that fam.. aint nobody brown nosing. Niggas just like arguing.. it's a forum.. and that's to be expected. I aint on either side, I just pointed out how I'm seeing things play out

Whatever I ain't finna fight with you bro bro. I only keep that energy for fuck niggas.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'mma Be real with you, but there's something about that word bitch when directed towards women that grabs my attention..
And as far as beezy I honestly didn't see anyone calling her a bitch.

If it happened and I missed it, my sincerest apologies.

As far as the beef with her, it was mostly other women... And the one guy that as soon as she expressed she felt legit threatened I immediately approached.

Thing is, this shit ain't science. It's people, and you really gotta be able to feel your way through sometimes.

I actually like and fucks with beezy, and she is well aware of that. We've always got along.

I 100% meant when I said she always has an open door to any concern she has here.

But I promise you, in all the years I've known her.... She ALWAYS held court in the threads..... She never went to a mod ever, and even b in the midst of a major "exposure" she gave little to no fucks about anything anyone said...

So yes, I might not be as quick to jump into a situation with someone I know to handle their own shit.... And well....

The exact moment she expressed otherwise, I responded immediately.

So I understand that y'all don't see everything.... But trust I'm personally doing my best to manage this shit the best I can

Appreciate that Du
You been the homie and u know none of this shit bothers me
You right I would never run to a mod... that just ain't me
I can fight my own battles and I have..many lol
As for this site...unless its sports I really have nothing to talk about so if I post I'm gonna stick to the sport forum because that's my passion

Good looking out.. you will always be the homie
Stay blessed

Note to self...when creating threads, add

- "Mods"
- "Kandy"
- names of 2 posters who dislike each other
- "BWG/Mod Squad"

in thread title...to ensure diamond and possible FOF status.
noted-ryan-the-office.gif

Note to self...when creating threads, add

- "Mods"
- "Kandy"
- names of 2 posters who dislike each other
- "BWG/Mod Squad"

in thread title...to ensure diamond and possible FOF status.
View attachment 116951
Nah this thread is based on the rumor that a mod gave money to some idiot so he can change our names.....not a pop thread at all ...mods out here creating money and shit how we gonna compete w gods? Lol

Last edited:
Back