Welcome To aBlackWeb

Should he have given her the money?

??

• Yes

• No

• Neither is wrong

• They both ain't sh*t - Inori

Results are only viewable after voting.
That's silly. Maybe she does need to put more pressure on them or take them to court, but if she is telling the truth, she asked the kid's father and couldn't get the money. She turned to someone she thought would have her back, and he basically shit on her. That's his right, but why do you think it's in her best interest to stay with someone she can't count on even for little shit?

I didn't read where she said she asked the father. She asked both fathers and not 1 of them niggas had $20?

giphy.gif

Well, I don't know if she asked the other father, but why she ask the father of child 1 for money for child 2. That doesn't make sense.

A chick without $20 to her name and 2 kids with fathers without $20 to their name should be happy somebody's entertaining her ass.

A chick without $20 to her name and 2 kids with fathers without $20 to their name should be happy somebody's entertaining her ass.

We can both agree on that, but at the end of the day, dude chose to be with her. If you make that choice, you can't turn around and treat the person like they don't deserve some basic shit.

We can both agree on that, but at the end of the day, dude chose to be with her. If you make that choice, you can't turn around and treat the person like they don't deserve some basic shit.

True. Well played sir. I think ima change my vote to both.

I read the first page.

Iight..... If he got it..... They done

If he don't got it..... He gotta point.

The only way this nigga gotta point it's it he just a broke as the other two niggaz

And shorty needa stop fucking with broke Niggaz and she ain't gonna run into these kinda problems.....

But if he got it... Yea they done

1. That's your girl. She ask for $20 and you refuse out of principle or spite.... that attitude ain't whassup going forward. If I gotta say no on some simple shit like $20... Just to prove a point that your baby daddies and life choices ain't shit.....I don't see why we still together.

2. Nigga..... It's $20. If you got it, what the fuck??

3. How long this kinda shit been going on that you feel you gotta take a stance here? If she asking, obviously you been around the kids. You interact with the kids. You dating the mom's, so in extension you gotta look out for the kids on some level. If they mom's, and they dad's ain't got money for the trip and they good kids you see all the time, you fucks with and for all intents and purposes deserve to go on the trip... And you got the $20 to make it happen..... You ain't living right. Abort the relationship. You don't give as much of a fuck as you should.

Ain't no way kids that deserve a trip wind up not going cuz adults got points to prove.

Shit pettu. Throw the whole relationship away.

You fucking her...

But you don't fuck with her....

Man if a female friend of mines, or a sister, or a cousin, or any female who I fucks with like that say her man and her bd ain't got $20 for her baby to go on a trip.... And I know it's a good ass kid who deserve to go on that trip im coming out of pocket anyway....

If you peoples, you peoples and I got you.....

So like I said

Y'all fuck chicks y'all don't fucks with

Last edited:
lets keep it $100.
even with support from 2 niggas and her having a job.....we dont know if she just got a spot and had to put money down and buy food and clothes.

we are assuming she wasted money because she dont have it.
them fathers may have paid support and got their own family and life and my not have it or looking like i pay you support /..no.

so dude aint even trying to understand financial situations can happen and just taking the them fathers are bums route.

thats why i say....just say you dont have it.
his whole stance is wrong

Real question though:

Is a chick who is dating a guy not allowed to ask her dude for money, when it involves her kids? Is she automatically supposed to go to the father of the kids?

Is a man who is dating a chick not allowed to ask his lady for money, when it involves his kids? Is he automatically supposed to go to the father of the kids?

Are there certain situations when it is okay for them to ask their s/o?

Real question though:

Is a chick who is dating a guy not allowed to ask her dude for money, when it involves her kids? Is she automatically supposed to go to the father of the kids?

Is a man who is dating a chick not allowed to ask his lady for money, when it involves his kids? Is he automatically supposed to go to the father of the kids?

i think its ok to get a few dollars....i dont need a reason if she needs it. i dont need sob stories....just ask.
even if i never smashed but i fucks with the chick....i would still give it.
and in neither case would i ask for it back...i let a person give it back when they can or i wont loan again.

but dating a chick with kids..i would expect things are tight at times.
everyone aint good with money and when kids are around they can cost when you think you got it all covered.

smdh ....some niggas just want to be niggas just because.
if you pay for dinner for her....$20 should not be a problem.
but then again...do niggas go on dates now?

Real question though:

I wouldn't ask a female I'm dating for money for my daughter

It could be $2

That's my child and my responsibility

nothing wrong with that....but it would be ok in my eyes if you did.
If I'm dating her, no

If we are on the cusp of a serious monogamous relationship, maybe

But my fist inclination will always be to not ask

I read the first page.

Iight..... If he got it..... They done

If he don't got it..... He gotta point.

The only way this nigga gotta point it's it he just a broke as the other two niggaz

And shorty needa stop fucking with broke Niggaz and she ain't gonna run into these kinda problems.....

But if he got it... Yea they done

1. That's your girl. She ask for $20 and you refuse out of principle or spite.... that attitude ain't whassup going forward. If I gotta say no on some simple shit like $20... Just to prove a point that your baby daddies and life choices ain't shit.....I don't see why we still together.

2. Nigga..... It's $20. If you got it, what the fuck??

3. How long this kinda shit been going on that you feel you gotta take a stance here? If she asking, obviously you been around the kids. You interact with the kids. You dating the mom's, so in extension you gotta look out for the kids on some level. If they mom's, and they dad's ain't got money for the trip and they good kids you see all the time, you fucks with and for all intents and purposes deserve to go on the trip... And you got the $20 to make it happen..... You ain't living right. Abort the relationship. You don't give as much of a fuck as you should.

Ain't no way kids that deserve a trip wind up not going cuz adults got points to prove.

Shit pettu. Throw the whole relationship away.

That's the thing. It sounds like he did have it. He was just trying to make a point of letting her know that he wasn't going to give it to her.

Niggaz fuck chicks they don't fuck with.

They don't even fuck with the kids.

Let them kids go on the trip and deal with the mom's and her ways later.

But petty Niggaz gonna be petty

Real question though:

They should ALWAYS ask the other parent whatever their child needs or wants FIRST before they are the significant other for anything involving a child that isn't theirs.

Back