Welcome To aBlackWeb

Should he have given her the money?

??

• Yes

• No

• Neither is wrong

• They both ain't sh*t - Inori

Results are only viewable after voting.
Extenuating circumstances aside, dude is in the right.

He is a boyfriend.

Not a stepdad.

She wasnt being straight up anyway.

Why is she entitled to his hard earned money without an explanation but he has to give one in regards to why he wont give up his money?

What kind of relationship is that?

One sided as hell right there.

On top of that, HE HAD TO ASK IF SHE HAD ALREADY ASKED THEM.

she couldnt freely give that info up.
A clear sign of keeping secrets.

She aint on the up and up.

She ain’t shit for asking him

Unless she knew him well enough to know it would be a simple “no problem,” then she was in the wrong for putting him in that position.

I wonder what the lead in texts were before "I need 20 dollars" looked like lol

usually folks that ask for dough be like ayyyyye whats up! Hows ur day goin?!

5 texts later... so uhhhhhhhh......

38391402_760066869195_6865190478862614528_n.jpg

38404970_760066894145_4939083133359226880_n.jpg

38457946_760066929075_5657031073444397056_n.jpg

38241977_760066954025_5409513280701988864_n.jpg

38205969_760066983965_4169818142337400832_n.jpg

whole shit reeks of bitch nigga ness. she even gave the nigga an out n he wanted to take it further.
he was looking for a permanent out

She ain’t shit for asking him

Unless she knew him well enough to know it would be a simple “no problem,” then she was in the wrong for putting him in that position.
but when do you get to that point if you never ask?

still coulda kept it simple

He did he said no in his second text which was simple.

But

He is a hoe for saying for what and then saying no. If you know yu was going to say no just say no from the jump. Because I bet he would have said yea if she was going to get something that he would enjoy (panties ie...)

After typing the above he a bozo

He did he said no in his second text which was simple.

But

He is a hoe for saying for what and then saying no. If you know yu was going to say no just say no from the jump. Because I bet he would have said yea if she was going to get something that he would enjoy (panties ie...)

After typing the above he a bozo
exactly....just say no and keep it moving.

"for what" like he her daddy

a simple ..."i aint got it"
would have stopped it all.

niggas dont know what finesse is

We don’t

If no assumptions were made we’d have nothing to discuss
true....

but dude still went all left for nothing.
this is how niggas get into dumb shit.

i wont explain shit.
only explaining i ever need to do is to wifey when them random 809 area codes come up.

For the people who voted "neither is wrong" , how is the woman breaking up with a nigga cuz he wouldn't give her his money right?

@Kandycita @Hellczar @Love @The Lonious Monk @Inori @DMorgan

The chick asked him for $20 and he threw her baby daddies in her face. That relationship isn't going anywhere. If she can't depend on him for some little shit like that, why should she stay with him. He's not wrong for not wanting to give her money if that's not what he does, but she's not wrong to not want to be with a nigga that's gonna give her grief over $20 so her kid can go on a trip. What kinda shit is that?

The chick asked him for $20 and he threw her baby daddies in her face. That relationship isn't going anywhere. If she can't depend on him for some little shit like that, why should she stay with him. He's not wrong for not wanting to give her money if that's not what he does, but she's not wrong to not want to be with a nigga that's gonna give her grief over $20 so her kid can go on a trip. What kinda shit is that?

It's tough love. If he gave her the money he'd be enabling her terrible choice making. Her not having $20 and 2 baby daddies is a clear indicator she doesn't prioritize properly.

It's tough love. If he gave her the money he'd be enabling her terrible choice making. Her not having $20 and 2 baby daddies is a clear indicator she doesn't prioritize properly.

That's silly. Maybe she does need to put more pressure on them or take them to court, but if she is telling the truth, she asked the kid's father and couldn't get the money. She turned to someone she thought would have her back, and he basically shit on her. That's his right, but why do you think it's in her best interest to stay with someone she can't count on even for little shit?

Back