Welcome To aBlackWeb

Should he have given her the money?

??

• Yes

• No

• Neither is wrong

• They both ain't sh*t - Inori

Results are only viewable after voting.
i think it depends on the amount of time they were dating and the reason she asked and the type of relationship she has with the other parent.

if this is still pretty fresh...then its a little too friendly to be asking for loot.

but if its been a bit.....i think she right to be mad.

niggas cant be trynna date the mom without taking the kids into consideration. she has a responsibility...and sometimes things happen.

they are not his kids but they are apart of her.

i think it was wrong for him to reply like that regardless.

next time he smash if she dont nut....then between him and the baby daddies...some one can make her nut....but i bet he has a problem with her looking elsewhere for dick.

smdh...nigga man

I think it depends on the depth of their relationship. If they've been together for a while and the situation with the father is such that it's no point asking them, AND she's fallen into some hard times (to not have $20) then I wouldn't be mad at him giving her the money. I also don't think she necessarily has a right to be mad either. I mean in the end, she created that situation herself not him

Depends on the circumstances. If they’re serious (i.e. monogamous and having sex) she should be able to ask him for $20 no matter the reason and vice versa. I think his response was whack either way; I mean it’s $20 not $200. I’ve seen people give panhandlers $5 and $10 and you can't give a woman you’re dating $20?

Depends on the circumstances. If they’re serious (i.e. monogamous and having sex) she should be able to ask him for $20 no matter the reason and vice versa. I think his response was whack either way; I mean it’s $20 not $200. I’ve seen people give panhandlers $5 and $10 and you can't give a woman you’re dating $20?
good point,.

but i think i can understand why dude may have reacted like that....dudes often run into chicks who are always asking for money. it gets to a point where it seems like you must pay to play.

this may not have been the case but it may have struck a nerve in dude and he lashed out at her for some past stuff another chick did.

and it can often set a bad precedent...even tho like you said...she should be able to ask him for loot.

I see her stance in all this but u got 2 baby fathers and combined they ain't got 20 bills?!

I can believe that.

It may not be that they don't have $20 it could just be that don't have $20 to give for shit their child "wants" they might have it to give for shit their child "needs"

Dude is easily in the right. Like look those yo kids and they topd you late get over it.
nah....i cant agree with this.

dude acting like a bitch about it.
just say i aint got it.
he gotta get all extra and try to show everyone aint shit.

but he was trynna fuck....so the amount of niggas she got a kid with didnt matter then....so why should it matter now?

thats toxic communication.

nah....i cant agree with this.

dude acting like a bitch about it.
just say i aint got it.
he gotta get all extra and try to show everyone aint shit.

but he was trynna fuck....so the amount of niggas she got a kid with didnt matter then....so why should it matter now?

thats toxic communication.

I think he was being extra but so was she. Like yea i wanna beat but shit

I think he was being extra but so was she. Like yea i wanna beat but shit
just because someone gets in they feeling dont mean you have to react that way.
i assume they been intimate since he calling her babe.....but now he wanna act like that?

nah that shit aint cool.

if he dont want to be capt save a hoe....then why he in that position?

nigga got a the red flavor gummy heart

just because someone gets in they feeling dont mean you have to react that way.
i assume they been intimate since he calling her babe.....but now he wanna act like that?

nah that shit aint cool.

if he dont want to be capt save a hoe....then why he in that position?

nigga got a the red flavor gummy heart

Dude said no in the beginning

So everything after that is being extra

Back