Welcome To aBlackWeb

Should he have given her the money?

??

• Yes

• No

• Neither is wrong

• They both ain't sh*t - Inori

Results are only viewable after voting.
I don't think either is right or wrong. I think they just had differing understanding of the relationship. It seems to me that he just looks at her like a fuck buddy. They hang out, have sex, and that's the end of it. She's looking at him as a real friend. If they are fuck buddies, it's completely fair for him to not want to give her money for any reason. Though, I'd see he's being a dick by leaning so much on the "you should get the money from the father" even after she makes it clear that's not possible. He could have just said he doesn't give money out like that and left it at that. On the other hand, if they are really friends, it's perfectly reasonable for her to go to him to ask for something little like $20. All that other shit he's talking about doesn't matter. If that's your friend and you care about her and her kids, you'd help when you could.

Dude said no in the beginning

So everything after that is being extra

I don't agree with that. Her reaction to what he said was reasonable. She seemed to just be caught off guard by the fact that he couldn't help her out in what she believed to be a small matter. All that preaching to her about her baby's fathers was unnecessary. I get not wanting to be on the hook for another man's responsibilities, but if you don't ever want to have to deal with potentially putting money on kids that aren't yours don't fuck with a woman with children. It's just that simple. Don't build a relationship with a chick, lead her to believe she can depend on you, and then tell her to fuck off if any need involving her child arises. That's silly.

I don't agree with that. Her reaction to what he said was reasonable. She seemed to just be caught off guard by the fact that he couldn't help her out in what she believed to be a small matter. All that preaching to her about her baby's fathers was unnecessary. I get not wanting to be on the hook for another man's responsibilities, but if you don't ever want to have to deal with potentially putting money on kids that aren't yours don't fuck with a woman with children. It's just that simple. Don't build a relationship with a chick, lead her to believe she can depend on you, and then tell her to fuck off if any need involving her child arises. That's silly.

But its literally 20 dollars like none of the pops got it at all? And its just field trip

What relation do they have?

Don't matter, she wrong for needing to bum $20
He wrong for not having $20 to spare

Case closed

It's not exactly apparent , but it's safe to say he got the draws at some point, yet won't be getting them again

She's not wrong for asking and he's not wrong for telling her no. This whole thing should of been over in two or three text, with no more than 5 words each. People are too foolish sometimes.

Conversation should've been over, after the "smh ok" text. Also the nigga was being too passive with all that babe & sweetie bs.

Last edited:
Once she she said “wow you can’t give me $20” I knew some dumb shit was about to be said by both parties

I wont even go into a long drawn out list of variables

"dating" to me doesnt make an automatic obligation to your children

that could mean they meet up and fuck here and there

he most likely had it, but made his decision based on solid principles

out of the 3 actual parents, shit like that should be covered

her acting funky about it definitely shows what type of person she is, which is why he had no issue with the cut off

if she really cant see the issue from his side, he's better off

Back