• Yes

• No

• Neither is wrong

• They both ain't sh*t - Inori

Results are only viewable after voting.
nah....i cant agree with this.

dude acting like a bitch about it.
just say i aint got it.
he gotta get all extra and try to show everyone aint shit.

but he was trynna fuck....so the amount of niggas she got a kid with didnt matter then....so why should it matter now?

thats toxic communication.
What her throwing up the pussy gotta do with being mad at cuz tho? He hit for free now she trying to tax him but ain't giving the other dudes grief. Why not show the messages the other fathers send instead of trying to pose on homie.

Why he gotta lie n say he ain't got it.

The real question is how old is this kid , and dude she trying to flex on knows she must wild'out with her $ and don't see fit to give her any... he totally in the right for not wanting to up his ends

What her throwing up the pussy gotta do with being mad at cuz tho? He hit for free now she trying to tax him but ain't giving the other dudes grief. Why not show the messages the other fathers send instead of trying to pose on homie.

Why he gotta lie n say he ain't got it.

The real question is how old is this kid , and dude she trying to flex on knows she must wild'out with her $ and don't see fit to give her any... he totally in the right for not wanting to up his ends
bruh....its about being a man.

a man dont need to bring up what another nigga doing or not doing.
he can stand on his own. its not about lying. its about not having drama just because.

why say he got it but she aint getting it? thats a dickhead move and reeks of insecurity.

as the man he should have taken control of the conversation and just said he aint got it.

its that simple. you still get the ass and all still good.

any man who needs to use another man to get out of something is a bitch.

People have to stop getting upset over what other people decide to do with their money. If he didn’t want to give her 20 dollars then she should’ve just said “ok” and either charged it to the game or ask someone else.

People have to stop getting upset over what other people decide to do with their money. If he didn’t want to give her 20 dollars then she should’ve just said “ok” and either charged it to the game or ask someone else.
true but we dont know wht she may have done for him.

i think its alot of assuming she a bum chick because she asked for $20.

bruh....its about being a man.

a man dont need to bring up what another nigga doing or not doing.
he can stand on his own. its not about lying. its about not having drama just because.

why say he got it but she aint getting it? thats a dickhead move and reeks of insecurity.

as the man he should have taken control of the conversation and just said he aint got it.

its that simple. you still get the ass and all still good.

any man who needs to use another man to get out of something is a bitch.

There's more to this than what we see.
He ain't obligated to those kids only to the relations he n she have. As the other two men blew her off she bestowed the responsibility to him.. going off on him yet prolly ain't give the same energy to them.

There's more to this than what we see.
He ain't obligated to those kids only to the relations he n she have. As the other two men blew her off she bestowed the responsibility to him.. going off on him yet prolly ain't give the same energy to them.
this is one of those times maybe the chick thought she found a decent dude.
a father that aint shit dont mean all dudes aint shit.
im not saying dude should be a simp but when you with a chick with kids...this may come up at some point.

but whos to say she dont give them the same energy? she might be tired of yelling at a brick wall.

shit she might be having a bad day...i dont know.

im just a firm believer in a man should not be pulled out of character so easy over bullshit

I feel you. Initially, she seemed to be more shocked by the fact that he was unwilling to help though. We can all say it should have ended when he first said "No." But let's be real, most people would react in a similar fashion if a friend basically told you to fuck off when you asked for a little help.

I feel you. Initially, she seemed to be more shocked by the fact that he was unwilling to help though. We can all say it should have ended when he first said "No." But let's be real, most people would react in a similar fashion if a friend basically told you to fuck off when you asked for a little help.
I understand why she’d react that way.

especially when you might have helped them out or been intimate like i think they were.

Personally I would've gave the bitch that punk ass $20.

Reasons being I want to see how grateful she would be next time we fucking. Also to see if she on some bullshit and feels she can or should ask me for more if this happens again and to see how soon she might ask again if she ever asks again.

That would let me know even more about her IMO. Either way I get some extra freaky sex from her next time we fucking or I just got rid of a nothing ass bitch for a punk ass $20.

It's a win win for me IMO.

Personally I would've gave the bitch that punk ass $20.

Reasons being I want to see how grateful she would be next time we fucking. Also to see if she on some bullshit and feels she can or should ask me for more if this happens again and to see how soon she might ask again if she ever asks again.

That would let me know even more about her IMO. Either way I get some extra freaky sex from her next time we fucking or I just got rid of a nothing ass bitch for a punk ass $20.

It's a win win for me IMO.
these new niggas aint built for going this far.....
they act more like women than the women.

sometimes you need to see how far someone will go before you deal with them.

these new niggas aint built for going this far.....
they act more like women than the women.

sometimes you need to see how far someone will go before you deal with them.

They can't see that though and that is where a lot shit gets fucked up at.

He didn’t have $20 neither lmao!
That’s what I think and his extra ass didn’t want to just say he didn’t have it, he dragged that shit. All that other shit was pointless and to ME he doesn’t need to fuck with females who have children. She also clearly needs to start making better choices in the dudes she fucks with.

Back