Poll Should families sue the city for money after love one is killed by police???

Do you agree with families taking settlement money after loved one dies by the cops?

• Yes why not

Votes: 18 90.0%
  • Nah just dont seem right

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • on the fence

Votes: 2 10.0%

• Total voters
Don't see the problem at all why not tax their ass as much as possible. Not like it's the settlement instead of conviction and incarceration right?

On the fence.

I know they may want/need the money, but they need to sue them cops individually. When you hit them in they pockets individually I gurantee most of the nonsense will stop. They should be personally held liable. Especially when the victim was only running, shot in the back, and didn't do anything.

On the fence.

I know they may want/need the money, but they need to sue them cops individually. When you hit them in they pockets individually I gurantee most of the nonsense will stop. They should be personally held liable. Especially when the victim was only running, shot in the back, and didn't do anything.

For many years because of the bold most cops don't put any assets in their names. So if they happened to get sued they really have nothing to give the people suing if they lose.

They put houses, cars, etc in their wives, kids, siblings or parents names so it can't be taken in a lawsuit.

• Ether
Reactions: itsupthere
Yes the family should sue. What I disagree with is the family signing clauses that says they can no longer speak out publicly about what happened once they take the money.

Taking money for their silence is a huge fucking problem IMO.

For many years because of the bold most cops don't put any assets in their names. So if they happened to get sued they really have nothing to give the people suing if they lose.

They put houses, cars, etc in their wives, kids, siblings or parents names so it can't be taken in a lawsuit.

Hmmmmm.

Thnx for that hustlenomics scheme rite there. Finna keep that in mind now. And ya know what, that is something they'd do. Just to keep whatever they own.