Should Capital Punishment Be Allowed?

Should Capital Punishment Be Allowed?

• Yes

Votes: 15 51.7%
  • No

Votes: 14 48.3%

• Total voters
Child molesters need to go

I aint talking bout a dude thats 27 fucking a 17 year old that looks like grown.

Im talking the ones thats out here touching these lil kids. No need to breath air ever for them

In your opinion what makes a gov't employee life more special than a non-gov't employee?
It's hard to keep alive people who kill others that help the government work. They have way too powerful unions. Cops, public teachers, mail carriers, and obviously politicians.

I don't wanna place more value on one life to the next, but the world would react more more crazier when a senator or governor gets shot as opposed to a regular entrepreneur.

Child molesters need to go

I aint talking bout a dude thats 27 fucking a 17 year old that looks like grown.

Im talking the ones thats out here touching these lil kids. No need to breath air ever for them
I was watching a crime video and in that video they had a clip of a news thing where a cop was saying the amount of pedos in a 10 mile radius is jaw dropping. That news clip was from 1986. Imagine what that number is like today? If all pedos were to drop dead tomorrow, it would look like a plague swept through.

It's hard to keep alive people who kill others that help the government work. They have way too powerful unions. Cops, public teachers, mail carriers, and obviously politicians.

I don't wanna place more value on one life to the next, but the world would react more more crazier when a senator or governor gets shot as opposed to a regular entrepreneur.

The bold is true but at the same time the public will eventually be outraged at the difference in the so called "justice" that one person receives that the other doesn't just because of the title they hold. Shit we see that now already.

As a general rule, killing a person that works is worse than killing somebody that doesn't have a clearly defined job.

I know if you catch AIDS it's called "cancer" if you have a job and it's called AIDS if you're unemployed.

Why would aids be called cancer if you have a job and aids if you don't have a job?

I guess its a way to separate classes. People that engage in high risk sexual activity and don't have a visible means of income who have the same disease as a person that has a job should be categorized differently imo.

So what about the people on death row who were later found not guilty? All the brothers on death row. Hey sorry we killed the wrong nigga.
Only about 1.2% of people on death row are actually exonerated. With a less than 2% rate, that's a chance I'm willing to take. No system will truly be perfect.

Back