Welcome To aBlackWeb

Should a man EVER...

I couldnt even say shit bruh....just let him be

if you younger than me i'll offer a word or even help you

but these niggas older than me

a lot of their problems was mama tho....they be only children or the youngest, so they got coddled out the gate

Yo.

You worked out with me, I fucking sweat hard.

You and reesey over there DRY as a my landscaping.
Yo...no diss, and this is immature as fuck..but u just strike me as someone so secure in his manhood and mature minded..that you walk around obliviously saying vaguely homo shit all day...but it's so far from where ur mind is actually at..be like.."me and Tom worked out together, combo weights and such, he stretched me out thin.."

Lol..I'm sorry

I think I made a mistake and told Jamel I used match light charcoal once

:wtff:

Yo...no diss, and this is immature as fuck..but u just strike me as someone so secure in his manhood and mature minded..that you walk around obliviously saying vaguely homo shit all day...but it's so far from where ur mind is actually at..be like.."me and Tom worked out together, combo weights and such, he stretched me out thin.."

Lol..I'm sorry

Hell you prolly right

if hes grown and able bodied he can fix his own plate

matter of fact, I dont want a man that requires or even expects I do shit like this for him.

I want him already starting on his plate so I can say “its ok babe I got it” while he steps back with that puzzled/ surprised look on his face like damn my baby really does fuck with me

344163B8-DEBE-41A6-B96C-0B575137A137.gif

the end.

if hes grown and able bodied he can fix his own plate

matter of fact, I dont want a man that requires or even expects I do shit like this for him.

I want him already starting on his plate so I can say “its ok babe I got it” while he steps back with that puzzled/ surprised look on his face like damn my baby really does fuck with me

View attachment 53052

the end.
this has to be the most highest definition of this gif ever posted

this shit almost 4k

Me in the living room of the spot watching my girl sitting down to eat and I ain't got no plate

:Pathetic:

:popcorn2:aight...I got chu

I've never expected that. Even though I was raised to. My dad still dont make plates for himself, gets one of his children to do it now.

The only time I really appreciate it is if we at her peoples house. And I would do the same when she's at mine. Its just a comfort thing at that point.

Back