Welcome To aBlackWeb

Should a man EVER...

man take yo ass in the kitchen and fix a plate....if you only "fixing a plate" that mean somebody else cooked...hard part already done

shit, fix her one some times

Edit: the only time I "expect" her to fix my plate is when we would visit her family or if we have a house fulla people....and she understands that, no problem

otherwise I still cook and fix plates more than she does.....which aint even that much now cuz her mom does most of it lol

But according to some cheating ain’t a big deal.
giphy.gif

Back in the day, it was a show of love and respect for a woman to fix her and her man a plate at a function. It's funny cause all these hotep women on black social media talking bout king this and king that.

But this is a question posed, my wife always fix my kids, myself, then herself a plate. Ion ask her to do that, it makes her feel a way to take care of us. As it should

I wasnt raised like that so, no.

But.

At the same time, I understand how this can be the norm in some households....out in places like bumblefuck Utah or Nebraska.

I wasnt raised like that so, no.

But.

At the same time, I understand how this can be the norm in some households....out in places like bumblefuck Utah or Nebraska.

nah....unfortunately I know a lotta baby ass niggas.....some family

will NOT touch shit in the kitchen or anything having to do with cleaning.....barely wanna take the trash out

one in particular drove his girls car for a week because one of his tires was on flat and he couldnt get nobody to come help him

niggas will eat popeyes for 3 days if their girl goes outta town

while im shootin I know some sorry women too tho....like cant do grilled cheese sorry

nah....unfortunately I know a lotta baby ass niggas.....some family

will NOT touch shit in the kitchen or anything having to do with cleaning.....barely wanna take the trash out

one in particular drove his girls car for a week because one of his tires was on flat and he couldnt get nobody to come help him

niggas will eat popeyes for 3 days if their girl goes outta town

while im shootin I know some sorry women too tho....like cant do grilled cheese sorry

Ah my bad I thought this was cultural.

Like large scale.

I know grown men that cant grill worth shit.
Watched a mother fucker tear a wood pallet apart and use the shit as tender and then wanna offer me some black ass chicken.

Bruh the smoke was even black.

Some folks just werent raised right.

I always heard "you're arm's and legs broke?" as a kid, so the shit follow me into adulthood and fatherhood.

Now if the kids lose the gotdamn tv remote... They become the tv remote till it's found.

Back