Welcome To aBlackWeb

She's Thick Butt...

I hope no men care about this blackfishing foolishness 😂

Yo, she got a brother and the whole "Anime/manga stuff black people everywhere in the world liles the most" stuff. Look at her social media accounts. 😂😂

But nah, it has been reported since a little long that her skin is natural. She's simply Slavic: some of them have a swarthy skin and historically, early Slavs and medieval Slavs had a tendency to be nearly as dark of skin than the Mediterranean populations of Europe and Anatolia, thanks to their distant Sarmatian and Thraco-Dacian ancestry (look at their portrayals of their early Russian kings, who were of part Scandinavian ancestry... these folks had the same complexion than the Byzantine emperors) . And admixtures with the Roms, Eurasians and Jews are historically significant in Eastern Europe... besides, slavery trade against African folks get as far as Poland in early modern times.

Yo, she got a brother and the whole "Anime/manga stuff black people everywhere in the world liles the most" stuff. Look at her social media accounts. 😂😂

But nah, it has been reported since a little long that her skin is natural. She's simply Slavic: some of them have a swarthy skin and historically, early Slavs and medieval Slavs had a tendency to be nearly as dark of skin than the Mediterranean populations of Europe and Anatolia, thanks to their distant Sarmatian and Thraco-Dacian ancestry (look at their portrayals of their early Russian kings, who were of part Scandinavian ancestry... these folks had the same complexion than the Byzantine emperors) . And admixtures with the Roms, Eurasians and Jews are historically significant in Eastern Europe... besides, slavery trade against African folks get as far as Poland in early modern times.

Lol i see alot of sisters on social media foaming at the mouth about this black fishing shit. It doesn't move me emotionally at all when i see white dudes with boosie fades, wearing urban wear, or speaking with a "blaccent". I hope brothers see the bigger picture with that stuff. I don't care if "alien-fishes 🤣 if she bad i'm smashing.

I do recall (well i think it was her) seeing a before pic where she was MUCH paler

I don't she's a bab
Bless ya heart my guy

Other than her waist, her body isn't even nice enough to be fake. Her ass is "big" but not really fat and plump.

^ the loose skin is a clear telltale sign of someone who loss hella weight. Ass and thighs are about the same between the different weights. She didn't pop up outta nowhere with a big ol ass and wide hips 😂

Last edited:
Lol i see alot of sisters on social media foaming at the mouth about this black fishing shit. It doesn't move me emotionally at all when i see white dudes with boosie fades, wearing urban wear, or speaking with a "blaccent". I hope brothers see the bigger picture with that stuff. I don't care if "alien-fishes 🤣 if she bad i'm smashing.

I do recall (well i think it was her) seeing a before pic where she was MUCH paler

I stopped to mind about the sisters online since a longtime ago. They're so bitter and toxic they use black militantism and feminism as weapons to harm the wrong people.

If we follow their mantra... "nonblack" "brown" skinned women, white tan/brown/dark skinned women, and light-skinned black women are the enemy depending their mood of the day, but in the meantime their models are all light-skinned black and "brown" , reputed to be sassy and toxic AF, sheeps over the same demagogics than white bourgeois feminism but refuses to acknowledge it, hates Lizzo, and speak about devilizing black men and undermining the "cisgendered" nuclear family system over... well, geniunely championingfor gender egality and embolder black excellence as it was originally and ideally planned to be-- and shall be??

They're completely lost in the gearings of whatever long-term social engineering campaign is currently looming on our heads, no matter whom. Especially the American ones. It reminds me way too much of the post-colonial era Rwanda prior the genocide... all of these tribal ideologies, these radicalizations left and right. Pure nonsense.

I stopped to mind about the sisters online since a longtime ago. They're so bitter and toxic they use black militantism and feminism as weapons to harm the wrong people.

If we follow their mantra... "nonblack" "brown" skinned women, white tan/brown/dark skinned women, and light-skinned black women are the enemy depending their mood of the day, but in the meantime their models are all light-skinned black and "brown" , reputed to be sassy and toxic AF, sheeps over the same demagogics than white bourgeois feminism but refuses to acknowledge it, hates Lizzo, and speak about devilizing black men and undermining the "cisgendered" nuclear family system over... well, geniunely championingfor gender egality and embolder black excellence as it was originally and ideally planned to be-- and shall be??

They're completely lost in the gearings of whatever long-term social engineering campaign is currently looming on our heads, no matter whom. Especially the American ones. It reminds me way too much of the post-colonial era Rwanda prior the genocide... all of these tribal ideologies, these radicalizations left and right. Pure nonsense.

Yea and it's just a thing i see online with a certain sect of black girls. Usually very young but the ring leaders of the movement are older, bitter and washed up 🤣

Other than her waist, her body isn't even nice enough to be fake. Her ass is "big" but not really fat and plump.

^ those loose skin is a clear telltale sign of someone who loss hella weight. Ass and thighs are about the same between the different weights. She didn't pop up outta nowhere with a big ol ass and wide hips 😂

Sincerely, I don't mind about the lack of fullness into her behind, and the pooch belly. 😁

That was how she used to look, back to the days...

e7f97f057d95ffa3e8c6373d02686140.jpg 7127760-6466771-Alicja_who_moved_to_London_from_Poland_as_a_baby_has_said_she_wo-a-13_15441731...jpg 60e9565c68b7a8e50620951339b07d0f.jpg téléchargement.jpg blackfishing.jpg

I've always wondered if her current boyfriend has something to do with why she's thriving to lose weight. Because I once made a comment about how she look as good now as then on a publishing of hers about how she felt herself too unhealthy and all the casual lyrics, and she really appreciated the remark.. shortly after, she slowly started to chunk out back to her peak weight.

Last edited:
Yea and it's just a thing i see online with a certain sect of black girls. Usually very young but the ring leaders of the movement are older, bitter and washed up 🤣

Absolutely. And like every single ringleader of an echo chamber, they are nothing but wolves preying on impressionable sheeps.

Man I read the thread title and came in here looked at the first pic like “damn this bitch missing a leg”

Yea, the infamous one I didn't publish because she was underage on the "before" collage picture (like 14-year old, if my memory is good... and it just seems a little creepy and inappropriate to me to publish kids on an adult content centered forum section) .

She claim she used to be paler when she was younger and that the Instagram lightning filtrer from several years before hitted different too... given how darker my bi-racial nephew and niece - who are hardly less ten years younger than I am - turned out while growing up (the two of them are much lighter than her in their high teens) , I believe her so.

Back