Welcome To aBlackWeb

She's Thick Butt...

So she a white BAB

Cool

And she really, really, reaaaaa-lly likes the brothers too.

Back to the moment she now decided to bring forward her current boyfriend on the spotlight, she used to frequently like, answer and giggle at most every single comment I shrugged along a few of her IG posts every few once and then, and even liked one rare selfie I'd published on my account-- while in the interval casually ignoring the thirsty simps and a majority of the nonblack commenters.

Such a shame I live in Canada instead of London, England... I might had get a chance to hit on. 😒😏

Back to the moment she now decided to bring forward her current boyfriend on the spotlight, she used to frequently like, answer and giggle at most every single comment I shrugged along a few of her IG posts every few once and then, and even liked one rare selfie I'd published on my acxiunt-- while in the interval casually ignoring the thirsty simps and a majority of the nonblack commenters.

Such a shame I live in Canada instead of London, England... I might had get a chance to hit on. 😒😏
Pass

Back to the moment she now decided to bring forward her current boyfriend on the spotlight, she used to frequently like, answer and giggle at most every single comment I shrugged along a few of her IG posts every few once and then, and even liked one rare selfie I'd published on my account-- while in the interval casually ignoring the thirsty simps and a majority of the nonblack commenters.

Her, Carmela Habibi, and even XTina (who's married...) . Emira too, but she seems to enjoy the personality and filtration of the men over their color skin, otherwise her publically known boyfriends and dates wouldn't be exclusively white. She get cool with me as both John Smith and my true identity, although I ignore whether she figured out that was me with an online pseudo all along (Carmela once hinted she figured out who I am) .

I hope no men care about this blackfishing foolishness 😂

Back