Welcome To aBlackWeb

Share a story of when u met or bumped into someone from the IC/ABW

So, does anybody wanna hear about the time I thought I saw @Royal at the gym tonight?

Shorty was working out in a gray T-shirt that had ARMY on the front........gray sweats.

Similar features and complexion.

Don't know how tall Royal is, but this chick looked like she was about 5'9".

Kinda reminded me of the pic she posted when she was at the firing range.

Started to ask if she was from Georgia, but didn't really feel like talking to anybody.

The End.

No one ever wants to meet me…Cept @TonyDubbz

:cry:

Welcome to the club bro

I be pulling up to where you and that nigga IP360 live and yall dont even be wanting to come outside :cry:

I told @Big Lurko I had a gift for his baby girl when she was born n this nigga laughed at me and said he was good.

@Old Man Cain was in my town and aint tell me he passed through until like a whole week later on the game

I put out site wide invitations for niggas to meet me at the peach festival and still aint nobody showed up

Lol, humidity makes a BIG difference no matter the temp. My family from the west Coast(Cali, AZ, NV) be miserable when they come to Arkansas in the Summer.

Bro, I stepped foot in MI for the first time in 17 years back in 2020 around the first of July. Everybody in the family complaining about how hot it was and the 90-some-odd percent humidity at 90 degrees and I literally laughed at them. I'm like "Y'all don't know what hot is until you got the sun leanin' on you at 115-120 degrees"

Welcome to the club bro

I be pulling up to where you and that nigga IP360 live and yall dont even be wanting to come outside :cry:

I told @Big Lurko I had a gift for his baby girl when she was born n this nigga laughed at me and said he was good.

@Old Man Cain was in my town and aint tell me he passed through until like a whole week later on the game

I put out site wide invitations for niggas to meet me at the peach festival and still aint nobody showed up

I always thought the Peach Festival invite was to get knuckled down or some shit. Y'all been talking about that shit for over a decade

I always thought the Peach Festival invite was to get knuckled down or some shit. Y'all been talking about that shit for over a decade

It was but still...

you'd think somebody would of pulled up just to see what I was on. especially back then

Welcome to the club bro

lol bruh I mean outside Charlotte or Raleigh tho is there a lot to do in NC

Welcome to the club bro

Nigga I was working, plus you live in the grimy part of the state I didn't have my gun with me

:foh6:

Yea I’m always down to help posters if I can I remember one of the posters on the old site had a clothing line I bought every shirt he was selling I still got them shits too….. one time another poster needed money to buy books for nursing school so we pulled in together and bought her the books
I make it a point of supporting Baldheaded Logic business

me and @Playmaker88 bet on fights all the time

We joke a lot and
And niggas get shitted on but there is a human factor on here as well

I bought couple shirts from homie. She's a full RN now, she's also a tarot card reader, lvl 2 witch and ghey. Her gf is a very cute dyke

Back