Welcome To aBlackWeb

Share a story of when u met or bumped into someone from the IC/ABW

Sigh. Sion been gone for reasons unknown.

I'm freeman. I requested my account be deleted cause I was being scary about some work shit. A certain mod did some hoe shit but I let him live.
You gonna keep this lie going on all year or will you finally put it to bed in Feb?

You gonna keep this lie going on all year or will you finally put it to bed in Feb?

I didn't even say your name (trying to let you live) but you can still find King Freeman posts indirectly in the search function.
Screenshot_2023-01-24-10-06-52-908.jpg

I specifically asked for content to be deleted. If you couldn't do that you shouldn't have frozen the account. What you did was petty and disingenuous, when I didn't come to you on any type of bs. But its whatever. I'm not ducking anything I ever said as King Freeman I just wanted some piece of mind that anything I posted on here with anonymity wouldn't be thrown in my face at work or some shit and I overreact. But that's my fault for telling dude about the site and my sn.

Now go enjoy whatever type of day you're about to have.

Damn. I've only ever told one work person about this site.
Their attention span was short so they didn't hang around much(I think)
Plus I speak similarly irl so idgaf but we do say wild shit on here

I didn't even say your name (trying to let you live) but you can still find King Freeman posts indirectly in the search function.
View attachment 1006699

I specifically asked for content to be deleted. If you couldn't do that you shouldn't have frozen the account. What you did was petty and disingenuous, when I didn't come to you on any type of bs. But its whatever. I'm not ducking anything I ever said as King Freeman I just wanted some piece of mind that anything I posted on here with anonymity wouldn't be thrown in my face at work or some shit and I overreact. But that's my fault for telling dude about the site and my sn.

Now go enjoy whatever type of day you're about to have.
Looks deleted to me

You're welcome

Damn. I've only ever told one work person about this site.
Their attention span was short so they didn't hang around much(I think)
Plus I speak similarly irl so idgaf but we do say wild shit on here

That's the thing. I don't think he even gave af, and I was like dude knows me more than anyone on here so why would he even try to violate knowing what I’m about. End of the day I wasn't even worried about anything I was doing I was more embarrassed by some of the posters on here. I often call this place a mental asylum so what I look like to someone who works for me running around it for years being a top contributer in my spare time?

That was my issue. I'm ashamed of some of yall. 🤷🏿‍♂️

Back