Welcome To aBlackWeb

Share a story of when u met or bumped into someone from the IC/ABW

I've thought about trying to get this girl I've known since high school (yes she's black) because she loves debating and it'd be funny to see some of you debate against her because she's definitely got different views lol. Decided against it because she's been dealing with some big things over the years. Don't know how she'd feel about the candy shop section. Probably wouldn't care

Since it stays in that section I don't see it being an issue with strangers

Yeah... if you trying to hit don't do it.

The Toronto one is easily the best of the series. I think you're mistaking it with new York cause ain't no way.

1) 5am in Toronto
2) 4pm in Calabasas
3) 7am on bridle path
4) 6pm in new york
5) 9am in Dallas
6) 3am in Glenville
9am in Dallas my shit

The Toronto one is easily the best of the series. I think you're mistaking it with new York cause ain't no way.

1) 5am in Toronto
2) 4pm in Calabasas
3) 7am on bridle path
4) 6pm in new york
5) 9am in Dallas
6) 3am in Glenville
Yea I meant 6 pm in NY then I realized he left 21 do one and that shit was Trizzash

I’m listening to 4 pm in Calabasas prolly the best in the series

Shitted on Puff something crazy on that one

Niggas gotta find Scorpio and bring her to the site she was cool ppls

I was once lost in Houston cuz the renty s gps wasn’t working….hit her up and shegave me directions and stayed on the phone w me til I made it to my destination
Did she get roasted for her face or something? And a exposure as well?

Did she get roasted for her face or something? And a exposure as well?
Nah besides having beef w Charlie and Pico … she was cool w pretty much every one on the board…. I don’t really know what happened to her but she ain’t get exposed or nothing far as I know

Back