Welcome To aBlackWeb

Share a story of when u met or bumped into someone from the IC/ABW

I mean to my credit I went in thinking beezy was lightskin. 🤷🏿‍♂️ I had a whole ass girlfriend tho. Had no intention to do anything more than flirt online just to see if my rap was still tight. When she actually came to the city I freaked out cause the hotel she was staying at The Hazleton was literally right next to my day job at the time. Half thought she knew I worked there somehow. Then some white girls from out of town pulled up at the bar I was working at. I was scary as hell that night. 🙃

All that over a chick that was sending niggas all the nudes and already been smashed by another nigga on the site. Thank God I'm not a nasty nigga at heart.

Aye man, I didn’t know you were King Freeman, man. I never had a problem with you here or on the IC. I hope what I said about you being some kind of bitch (or something) didn’t upset you…

But nigga, you scary as fuck man lol. It was just beezy. Why was you sweating the shit like that

By the time I had got on Ic the Kat love was a thing, I ain’t one to interject. However I never got it, and didn’t get how Kat got more love than Pico. Pico was drop dead gorgeous and funny as fuck. Funnier than the majority of the men on the Ic. That’s rare,..from the outside looking in, based on my observations of posters on the IC. Pico wasn’t even top 5 of getting attention..always bugged me out .

By the time I had got on Ic the Kat love was a thing, I ain’t one to interject. However I never got it, and didn’t get how Kat got more love than Pico. Pico was drop dead gorgeous and funny as fuck. Funnier than the majority of the men on the Ic. That’s rare,..from the outside looking in, based on my observations of posters on the IC. Pico wasn’t even top 5 of getting attention..always bugged me out .

man what year did you get there man

Pico wasn't dishing out noods like NOI pamphlets tho. Or has gotten exposed regularly like Kat. That intrigued alotta niggas to think they had a shot. Plus...Kat had a phat booty for a wyte chick. So there's that.

Aye man, I didn’t know you were King Freeman, man. I never had a problem with you here or on the IC. I hope what I said about you being some kind of bitch (or something) didn’t upset you…

But nigga, you scary as fuck man lol. It was just beezy. Why was you sweating the shit like that

All good. Spilt milk. I mean it's kinda like a chick you're not exclusive with just pulling up to the crib like "hey I'm outside" like tf. No conversation about you coming through before hand or nothing. I never had any actual desire to meet her I just wanted to see if I could some nudes. It was never that deep for me but it felt like it was for her so I didn't know what to do with it.

Hindsight being 20/20 if I had met up with her it probably wouldn't have been as big a deal as I made it in my head. I admittedly tend to overthink shit. 🤷🏿‍♂️

All good. Spilt milk. I mean it's kinda like a chick you're not exclusive with just pulling up to the crib like "hey I'm outside" like tf. No conversation about you coming through before hand or nothing. I never had any actual desire to meet her I just wanted to see if I could some nudes. It was never that deep for me but it felt like it was for her so I didn't know what to do with it.

Hindsight being 20/20 if I had met up with her it probably wouldn't have been as big a deal as I made it in my head. I admittedly tend to overthink shit. 🤷🏿‍♂️

If SHE invited you to fall thru...your percentage of it goin down was high. Lol

If SHE invited you to fall thru...your percentage of it goin down was high. Lol
What he saying is they were talking in the dms he had no plans besides some nudes at the most …. Then one day she randomly shows up in the 6

like I’m here

u can see where the homie could have been a little taken aback

What he saying is they were talking in the dms he had no plans besides some nudes at the most …. Then one day she randomly shows up in the 6

like I’m here

u can see where the homie could have been a little taken aback

I...I don't see the issue. Lol!

"Aye they just called me in to work to help out. I'll be back in a couple hours"

Back