Welcome To aBlackWeb

Share a story of when u met or bumped into someone from the IC/ABW

My first disagreement on ABW
Was sticking up for Beezy when I first started posting here….Beezy came in some thread talking bout traveling like she used to on the IC and I believe it was Race Jones and Kandi tore her to shreds on some white devil shit…. I tried to take up for her let them know she was cool but that was like my second day posting I guess I ain’t hold no weight like that

AP21 was in that thread and didn’t say nothing either even though he used to stay on them white women s on the IC

I was flabbergasted lol
3XXN.gif

This a cool story but what this gotta do with me?

My first disagreement on ABW
Was sticking up for Beezy when I first started posting here….Beezy came in some thread talking bout traveling like she used to on the IC and I believe it was Race Jones and Kandi tore her to shreds on some white devil shit…. I tried to take up for her let them know she was cool but that was like my second day posting I guess I ain’t hold no weight like that

AP21 was in that thread and didn’t say nothing either even though he used to stay on them white women s on the IC

I was flabbergasted lol

I mean the situation with AZ and you can later tho hope you learned never defend the white devil

Question is, would @Duwop be the cool PO or the strict asshole PO?

Would he let weed slide as long as you dropped an eighth on him from time to time and give you a heads up to get clean for a piss test?
Du would come down hard but still give that one time pass

then invite them to pick up a shift or two at the bar

Back