Welcome To aBlackWeb

Share a story of when u met or bumped into someone from the IC/ABW

View attachment 1007668

I don't think that she banned and I certainly don't owe her an apology
My first disagreement on ABW
Was sticking up for Beezy when I first started posting here….Beezy came in some thread talking bout traveling like she used to on the IC and I believe it was Race Jones and Kandi tore her to shreds on some white devil shit…. I tried to take up for her let them know she was cool but that was like my second day posting I guess I ain’t hold no weight like that

AP21 was in that thread and didn’t say nothing either even though he used to stay on them white women s on the IC

I was flabbergasted lol

I've thought about trying to get this girl I've known since high school (yes she's black) because she loves debating and it'd be funny to see some of you debate against her because she's definitely got different views lol. Decided against it because she's been dealing with some big things over the years. Don't know how she'd feel about the candy shop section. Probably wouldn't care

Since it stays in that section I don't see it being an issue with strangers
What she look like?
She hold'n?

I once planned on paying to change a few posters and Avis to other posters name and Avis....

Like to confuse them.....I was gonna involve like 5 posters and swap them randomly and just watch everybody try to figure it out...

That shit was one if my master plans....I just forgot about it waiting for the perfect time

My first disagreement on ABW
Was sticking up for Beezy when I first started posting here….Beezy came in some thread talking bout traveling like she used to on the IC and I believe it was Race Jones and Kandi tore her to shreds on some white devil shit…. I tried to take up for her let them know she was cool but that was like my second day posting I guess I ain’t hold no weight like that

AP21 was in that thread and didn’t say nothing either even though he used to stay on them white women s on the IC

I was flabbergasted lol
Don't imagine me

But I'ma let the beat build

Enjoy the balance of your evening sir

Back