Welcome To aBlackWeb

Shannon Sharpe Leaves Undisputed

Very interesting. Skip goes to bat for black analysts who contrasts against him. He's basically a peanutbutter who advocates for a certain jelly..pause. Cuz i remember when Stephen A fell off, the blogs were talking about him being unworkwithable..then he popped on first take once a week to debate Skip. Thats when his career took off

I haven’t watched either shows in a long long time.

On a lot of those shows the host and guest opinions drown out usual information. I understand it’s about entertainment, but in my opinion it’s kinda sad watching how Stephen A. Smith has turned into a caricature of himself.
I cant fuck with these shows knowing that hosts pretty much play rock paper scissors to decide which side of a topic they gonna be on.

Its a debate show. So they have to debate. Which means more than half the time someone is taking the side in a debate they dont even agree with.

I cant fuck with these shows knowing that hosts pretty much play rock paper scissors to decide which side of a topic they gonna be on.

Its a debate show. So they have to debate. Which means more than half the time someone is taking the side in a debate they dont even agree with.
Ehhhhhh…,,

You can debate something that a person agrees with you on and not totally change what you believe.

Aka just because they think a team will lose doesn’t mean they believe they will lose for the same reason. You don’t have to pretend or say you believe one thing when you don’t believe it. Shit, you could even give examples of how the team you think will lose, CAN win the series.

There is no excuse for how a lot of these pundits move.

Ehhhhhh…,,

You can debate something that a person agrees with you on and not totally change what you believe.

Aka just because they think a team will lose doesn’t mean they believe they will lose for the same reason. You don’t have to pretend or say you believe one thing when you don’t believe it. Shit, you could even give examples of how the team you think will lose, CAN win the series.

There is no excuse for how a lot of these pundits move.
Its a difference though.

Its being marketting as hear these guys debate their opinions on this topic.

Then you find out its not necessarily even their opinion and that someone decided they would fake it being their opinion in the production meeting.

It throws it off even more for me.

Does Shady got bars like that? I've never seen a clip of his go viral or anything
As an analyst he is not elite or great. Just average IMO. Its his personality. He is in the same mold as SAS and Unc Shay….the outspoken, brash and loud (black) analyst/personality.

IMO he still eating off of the “Crazy Work” shit that he said when he was on I AM ATHLETE

Huge mistake.

Mainly because he didn't even own his podcast..............Fox did, until they allowed him to walk away with it.

If Fox owned it, then they probably played a role in getting some of his guests.

I don't think Shannon realizes that Fox was probably paying some of them to go on his show.

Obviously, Fox has deeper pockets than Shannon............so I'm thinking he's gonna be in for a rude awakening when he realizes he's gonna have to come out of his own pocket to book the top-tier guests to come on his podcast.

Going to ESPN/First Take would be a horrible move too.

For one, they're probably not gonna pay him like Fox was.

Two, they're probably gonna work him a lot more than Fox does too.

Also, if he comes to First Take, he's basically gonna be Stephen A's little dude...........so I don't see how that would really work out.

So Shannon spent his last little bit of time on the show getting mad because Jimmy Butler doesn't care as much about being a HoFer in the future as Shannon thinks he should... Shannon is ok but these opinion shows get a little exhausting after a while. Too many dumb takes.

Also, sometimes Undisputed broke down to wondering who could dickride the hardest Shannon for Lebron or Skip for Brady

Back