Welcome To aBlackWeb

Shannon Sharpe Leaves Undisputed

Nick Wright has quietly gained my respect
When he's not stanning Bron and Mahomes he knows his stuff

He's waaaay better than Skip. Skip does not analyze the game idk how people tune in to that BS

It's an emotionally biased sports take show. It's gross

Since this is all public now, I hope Shannon goes full "nigga with a two-week notice and new job lined up" in on Skip. Hope he read him a whole verse from The Book of Niggalations Chapter 1: "So shall thee have me fucked up, so shall ye catch all the smoke now that I be untethered from your wicked and poisonous coil, so sayeth the Lord."

I wish he would do what I was hoping Obama did on his second term and unload on these folks.

I'm glad this is happening. Undisputed hasn't been entertaining since 2019 and especially since covid now they no longer have guests on. I always have time for Shannon's takes but Skip is so old and tired he just repeats himself constantly. Shannon has definitely outgrown that show. I really hope he gets something bigger and better.

Skip ain’t driving ratings. Shannon was and that is reflected off the fact Club Shay Shay’s stats blows Skip’s YouTube show out the water. Ppl watched for Shannon not Skip. That show gonna tank now.

And ppl forget the whole dynamic of the show mainly revolves around Lebron related topics. Skip being the uber Bron hater and Shannon the biggest dick rider. Skip gotta hire someone who is basically the anti-thesis of HIM. Who is that? Nobody wanna see Skip & Nick Wright debate
Nick Wright fits perfect. He absolutely loves Lebron. He's the main reason besides SAS that I quit watching morning shows.

mannn....both the debate shows can fuck off!

It's more indicative of the sad state of original programming at both networks. (Tho, I think ESPN might give Unc a bag, off the strength of them bringing over McAfee for content)

Mfers been yelling bout Bron, Brady and Cowboys in circles for a decade now. The shit Is worse than MTV airing Ridiculousness nonstop in 72hr blocks

mannn....both the debate shows can fuck off!

It's more indicative of the sad state of original programming at both networks. (Tho, I think ESPN might give Unc a bag, off the strength of them bringing over McAfee for content)

Mfers been yelling bout Bron, Brady and Cowboys in circles for a decade now. The shit Is worse than MTV airing Ridiculousness nonstop in 72hr blocks

Well I found out earlier why.

Apparently Skip has control about the topics they discuss on the show. Shannon wanted more say, but apparently Skip not giving that up.

I’m surprised so many folks on here actually watch these shows.

Entertainment.

That's why I like watching First Take. I mainly watch it for the other analysts they have on there, and their opinions. Especially when it comes to social issues that bleed into sports.

I loathe watchin dull azzz...serious sports shows wit NO personality where all they do is talk stats the whole time. I need a mix. Gimme stats/facts...but also tell folks how you truly feel.

But wit Undisputed...Shannon was the ONLY reason. And even then, I'd only watch the YouTube clips. I can't do a full episode of Skip. There's been times he was so asinine wit his takes, I just stopped watching it. Now that Shannon leaving...I doubt I'll be checking for Undisputed anymore.

The change that some people are saying they don't like with sports shows now is the fact that these commentators and journalists are now open about their fandom. Unless you were just a local reporter for your city paper then letting who you were a fan of be known was a huge no no. Journalists have spoken about this alot when talking about the change and success of these debate shows. It gives people a chance to see their fan arguments play out on TV instead of just with their friends.

Entertainment.

That's why I like watching First Take. I mainly watch it for the other analysts they have on there, and their opinions. Especially when it comes to social issues that bleed into sports.

I loathe watchin dull azzz...serious sports shows wit NO personality where all they do is talk stats the whole time. I need a mix. Gimme stats/facts...but also tell folks how you truly feel.

But wit Undisputed...Shannon was the ONLY reason. And even then, I'd only watch the YouTube clips. I can't do a full episode of Skip. There's been times he was so asinine wit his takes, I just stopped watching it. Now that Shannon leaving...I doubt I'll be checking for Undisputed anymore.
I haven’t watched either shows in a long long time.

On a lot of those shows the host and guest opinions drown out usual information. I understand it’s about entertainment, but in my opinion it’s kinda sad watching how Stephen A. Smith has turned into a caricature of himself.

I haven’t watched either shows in a long long time.

On a lot of those shows the host and guest opinions drown out usual information. I understand it’s about entertainment, but in my opinion it’s kinda sad watching how Stephen A. Smith has turned into a caricature of himself.

But that's why I like how it is now. The other guest analyst has made it better imo.

Back