Welcome To aBlackWeb

Shannon Sharpe Leaves Undisputed

Sherman is nowhere near as performative as Sharpe or SAS and im interested in how production will account for that

I anticipate a great emphasis on (corporate approved) racial banter

Don't see this lasting too long

As long as Sherman leaves the antics to Skip and just be himself he should be fine. Don’t try to do what Sharpe did no extra loud talking no liquor, weed and cigars. All he has to do is outsmart skip every episode ( which isn’t hard to do) and let skip be the clown and entertainer.

That's more like it

Sherm gone eat

this could work

Yeah sherman will definitely make it interesting

'Gotta feeling they're gonna fall out in less than a year.

Don't think Sherman is gonna be able to fake it for as long as Shannon did.

Plus, that show is a grind.

EST starts at 9:30am.............so that's 6:30am west coast time...........which means they've gotta get up at 4am every day for 5 days out of the week.

Skip's used to it, but I think Sherm is gonna get sick of it after awhile.

The thing with Skip and Shannon............they were similar just as much as they were different.

So the show's definitely not gonna be the same.

Also, I said this early on..........but Shannon made a huge mistake and let his pride get the best of him when he decided to leave the show.

He's about to find out that the only option he has is to be Stephen A's little dude on First Take.

Don't think he realized how good he had it........but he's gonna find out, if he hasn't started to realize it already.

'Gotta feeling they're gonna fall out in less than a year.

Don't think Sherman is gonna be able to fake it for as long as Shannon did.

Plus, that show is a grind.

EST starts at 9:30am.............so that's 6:30am west coast time...........which means they've gotta get up at 4am every day for 5 days out of the week.

Skip's used to it, but I think Sherm is gonna get sick of it after awhile.

The thing with Skip and Shannon............they were similar just as much as they were different.

So the show's definitely not gonna be the same.

sherman grew up on the west coast…

he’s been involved with athletics for most of his life
he’s juggled both track and field and football in high school
was a student-athlete in college
played professional football at the highest level and is considered a future HOFer to most

and i don’t think he accomplished all of this while having a set wake-up time of 10AM

Also, I said this early on..........but Shannon made a huge mistake and let his pride get the best of him when he decided to leave the show.

He's about to find out that the only option he has is to be Stephen A's little dude on First Take.

Don't think he realized how good he had it........but he's gonna find out, if he hasn't started to realize it already.

Perhaps, but Skip didn't realize how good he had it having Shannon as his partner.

This was inevitable. It’s a great move for Shannon. I wanna see him on NFL Countdown more than anything tho.

Back