Welcome To aBlackWeb

I hate the direction all these characters are going. This shit is too cheerful. They should have got one of the kids hooked on dope or crack and add some drama in this bitch.

It is what it is. I don't really require any dark shit or plot twist at this point. We know it's over.

I'm appreciating the simple growth tbh.
I think it’s dope Carl has shown growth. He’s really the only one everyone else just seems stuck. Lip really should have left with old girl last season and like someone else said dude supposed to be like a genius but he’s a bike mechanic? Smh. And Debbie fake Fiona ass ain’t holding shit down in the house

Put some respek on debbie please. She does seem lost this season but she definitely holding it down. She been holding it down since season 1.

Basically raised Liam by herself and got her own 5 yr old and she like what 20?

Carl holds shit down but the ian and lip are just fuck ups that can barely hold their own shit together without spiraling every couple years.

Carl and liam would be lost to the streets without debbie around. She was fiona's failsafe for a minute, especially for Liam's first years.

I'm gonna ignore the last part.

I decided to start watching instead of waiting til the season ended but I’m happy I did because this shit is awful lol. Man there’s a reason why this season is the last. Doubt Fiona could have made a difference

Last edited:
I decided to start watching instead of waiting til the season ended but I’m happy I did because this shit is awful lol. Man there’s a reason why this season is the last. Doubt Fiona could have made a difference
I doubt it too. I fucking hated Fiona the last maybe 3 seasons though.

Seriously, after season 4 when they switched up the writers this shit just got worse and worse. These people seem to not know who these characters are and try way too hard to jump into whatever political issue is popular that year.

After last episode like I said Debbie ass ain’t holding shit down relying on others to take care of her daughter, didn’t stick around to see who would take her to school then got mad when it’s Frank. That’s her fault. Fuck her

Get over it nigga.

Back