Welcome To aBlackWeb

I’m caught up with season 10 with the season finale tonight. Thank god this show is ending after the next season. The Gallagher chaos is mostly gone so the drama isn’t as good as it once was. It’s har to do that when most of the cast are adults so I understand. This season has been so all over the place and the only interesting things are Ian and Mickey and frank being frank. Everything else has been meh. Hope the finale is good tonight though
It’s on demand right now so you can watch now if you want. It was a decent finale but yeah definitely time for this show to end

Not a bad season. Not amazing. Sounds like next season will be the last. I'm so glad they brought Mickey back. Despite the gay shit hes one of my favorite characters and bring a tiny bit of that edge the show used to have. I was dying when he got into wedding planning mode and broke those chairs. The homo wedding episode was pretty good. Lmao at Frank and the gardener squatting in the house.

They better end this shit with a proper season. Stop with the politics. Bring back the Drama and emotion. Let the Comedy relax a little bit. Dont get rid of it, but dont have it so up front all the time. The new batch of writers they brought on around season 5 totally took the heart out of the show imo. First 4 Seasons was some of the best TV ive seen in forever. At least best Dramedy series.

They better end this shit with a proper season. Stop with the politics. Bring back the Drama and emotion. Let the Comedy relax a little bit. Dont get rid of it, but dont have it so up front all the time. The new batch of writers they brought on around season 5 totally took the heart out of the show imo. First 4 Seasons was some of the best TV ive seen in forever. At least best Dramedy series.

Season 10 was so disappointing. I’m hoping Emmy makes an appearance

With as much as ive disliked the last 4 seasons though, I still watch every single episode and there are definitely moments that I do like. I just lost the inspiration to check out the episodes as soon as they drop. I used to fiend for some shameless, but now im just like "meh".

Season 10 was so disappointing. I’m hoping Emmy makes an appearance
I think she will. At the very least for a cameo. They kind of hinted at it showing her calling Debbie on the caller ID and if i can recall they hinted at something in the final episode, but maybe that caller ID scene was the moment im thinking of in the final episode. I got a good feeling she will be back if even for only one episode.

I think she will. At the very least for a cameo. They kind of hinted at it showing her calling Debbie on the caller ID and if i can recall they hinted at something in the final episode, but maybe that caller ID scene was the moment im thinking of in the final episode. I got a good feeling she will be back if even for only one episode.

I wouldn’t be mad if she came back to the house with Jimmy and being pregnant or something like that

The show somehow forgot that Lip was supposed to be some kind of genius. Wasn't he getting paid to do peoples SATs or something in the beginning?
I don't mind Fiona being gone but I never liked Debbie.
I wonder how they'll end it. Frank dies?

I was so pissed after he didn’t get back into college in season 7 and basically gave up. He’s a prodigy yet he’s now fixing bikes and barely making ends meet?? FOH

Back