Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Shacarri Richardson Back Up.

test
Im taking her stance at face value that if she's acting like that, she has a reason to. And im all for holding grudges and getting revenge

That's fair, and she might have a reason to that I just don't know about. I just can't do what you're doing because too many of these athletes nowadays think they're above criticism and they aren't.

I think the shitting was done more so on social media platforms then legit news outlets.

I agree with that. It kinda feels like she's taking the hell she caught from social media out on the people who reported the stories.

She's doing great now but even people in here were saying she was making bad decisions back then. Getting called out on it isn't the medias fault

I guess if making the media the enemy helps her then oh well. Do what you need to get to the top

She's doing great now but even people in here were saying she was making bad decisions back then. Getting called out on it isn't the medias fault

I guess if making the media the enemy helps her then oh well. Do what you need to get to the top

I agree with this. The only problem I could see would be if she's scapegoating the media for her own mistakes, but I don't think she's doing that.

Back