Welcome To aBlackWeb

Shacarri Richardson Back Up.

Brother I don't expect anything when it comes to the Olympics but I get it's cool to still try and shit on her for some stuff she seems to have grown from

This doesn't take away from her legacy one bit. Someone was faster than her on that day. It's happens

Edit: i do expect both men and women to win gold in basketball

Bruh I realized it ain’t about her they just don’t want to see Americans always get gold. We the Alabama of the Olympics. But still silver ain’t bad.

Last edited:
This is all fun and games too me. Y'all wasn't expecting silver, y'all was expecting gold and she didn't beat the top names in track and field to do it.
So ignoring the world championships as well? She beat Shericka Jackson, Elaine Thompson and Shelly Ann

So its not like she hast beaten them

Cant punish her for Shericka dropping out who was her biggest opp imo before this girl from St Lucia

So ignoring the world championships as well? She beat Shericka Jackson, Elaine Thompson and Shelly Ann

So its not like she hast beaten them

Cant punish her for Shericka dropping out who was her biggest opp imo before this girl from St Lucia

Dwag, nobody cares. The World Championship is just a warm up to the Olympics. Olympic gold is what matters. As a personal accomplishment winning silver is huge even though I think it was won in a watered down line up (not her fault but it is what it is). When Shacarri crossed the finish line was it joy and happiness on her face? No, it was disappointment because she didn't win gold. Nobody cares about second place. You think she is going to be promoted in any advertisement as an Olympic silver medalist?

Dwag, nobody cares. The World Championship is just a warm up to the Olympics. Olympic gold is what matters. As a personal accomplishment winning silver is huge even though I think it was won in a watered down line up (not her fault but it is what it is). When Shacarri crossed the finish line was it joy and happiness on her face? No, it was disappointment because she didn't win gold. Nobody cares about second place. You think she is going to be promoted in any advertisement as an Olympic silver medalist?
Advertising and endorsements may not be that of a Gold medalist but a lot of those opportunities are based on look and personality…she got those in spades and She still os a CHAMPIONSHIP sprinter and Olympic Medalist. She gon be aight.

Her personal goal was the Gold…considering she was the world champ…and obviously if you don't meet that expectation for yourself and others its disappointing.

But to insinuate that despite largely being the best female sprinter for a while now (with the Jamaicans on her heels) that its all 💩 cause she didnt win gold…i disagree with that.

As far as the actual race…I honestly think mentally she may have relaxed because Shericka dropped out. Cause she cruised in the prelims and I also heard some rumblings that a last minute security protocol change prevented her from getting a proper warmup.

Foh.jpeg
6tqy59.jpg

Back