Welcome To aBlackWeb

Shacarri Richardson Back Up.

Like I don't get how trying to clown her for winning silver is a thing.
LOL at clowning a mfker for getting a silver medal in the olympics

Last time around, had she not been disqualified and actually made it to the Olympics with all her bragging, chest thumping "I'm da bess!!!", and alladat I could genuinely see clowning her for hitting silver due to all the bragging. But we got a far more humble Shacarri nowadays. She's set her ego off to the side, can't clown her for hitting silver after that.

Reactions: GNS
Last time around, had she not been disqualified and actually made it to the Olympics with all her bragging, chest thumping "I'm da bess!!!", and alladat I could genuinely see clowning her for hitting silver due to all the bragging. But we got a far more humble Shacarri nowadays. She's set her ego off to the side, can't clown her for hitting silver after that.
This thread originated around the time of the weed incident right?

I get Max schtick but when she did the work and got herself together, the thread went from trying to laugh at her expense to an appreciation thread.

Like I don't get how trying to clown her for winning silver is a thing.

This is all fun and games too me. Y'all wasn't expecting silver, y'all was expecting gold and she didn't beat the top names in track and field to do it.

This is all fun and games too me. Y'all wasn't expecting silver, y'all was expecting gold and she didn't beat the top names in track and field to do it.
Brother I don't expect anything when it comes to the Olympics but I get it's cool to still try and shit on her for some stuff she seems to have grown from

This doesn't take away from her legacy one bit. Someone was faster than her on that day. It's happens

Edit: i do expect both men and women to win gold in basketball

• Haha
This thread originated around the time of the weed incident right?

I get Max schtick but when she did the work and got herself together, the thread went from trying to laugh at her expense to an appreciation thread.

That's what I'm saying: She humbled herself, put in work, showed a better Shacarri to the world, still made it to the Olympics 4 years later and wound up with a silver medal, and that's ok and should be celebrated.

BUT!!!! Had she kept up with all the bragging and shit and got silver, we'd have 10 pages of memes by now straight clowning. But that ain't what happened.

Back