Welcome To aBlackWeb

serious talk about getting in over your head with something

View attachment 64944

Was wondering when the stuntin was gonna begin
lol....dont take it like that.

while i am from a poor area...i always saw myself as different so i held myself and thought accordingly.
I felt like the world was mine ...but i didnt know how to get it.
i always felt i was going to be successful but didnt know how or when.

but i have felt overwhelmed quite alot and in over my head.
but i also feel like it brings out the best in me so i must rise to the challenge.

not that its easy...but i dont like being out done.

only person that i look at that i cant outdo is my creator and my father for obvious reasons.

hmmm strong enough to take the role?

what does that mean?

how does someone prove they are able to be in a certain role? can they just take it over? must you allow it fully to judge if hes worthy?

I've had to do it so long by myself (even before I was by myself) that I don't really trust that anyone else is capable.

If someone came along, they would need to prove that they are capable and worthy and then I could see myself letting go......a little.

I’m trying to think of the last time I was overwhelmed or in over my head. Nothing is coming up at the moment. However, I know I’ve been overwhelmed before.

I normally tend to know my limits and not go outside of them but when I do, it ain't pretty.

This nigga asks a question then judges the persons answer. You ain't shit @DOS_patos
who did i judge?

there you go....i asked a question...i aint say the nigga was weak.
and by his answer...is the reason i apologized because i know niggas can take anything as someone trying to be slick.

yall need to stop being so defensive.

its not....he spoiled her and feels overwhelmed that he must keep up the precedent he set.
ironic but not judgey

Back