Welcome To aBlackWeb

Self Reflection, Part One.

I’m learning to accept the more undesirable parts of myself as not bad, not something that needs to changed, but a part of what makes me, me. I can’t be perfect and I’m not going to be perfect. Instead of always fighting negative feelings and negative thoughts. Sometimes it’s ok to say, yea I am jealous, yea I do feel ashamed, yes what I just did was manipulation to get what I want and I’m happy it worked. As long as at the end of the day I know that I don’t want to purposely hurt no one that didn’t deserve it. It’s ok that I’m not perfect with people.

When I'm going through things, especially with things that are extremely challenging for me emotionally, as a coping mechanism, I become completely closed off and don't want to interact with people not realizing it is possibly doing more harm which isn't my intention of course but it's something I am trying to be better about

When I'm going through things, especially with things that are extremely challenging for me emotionally, as a coping mechanism, I become completely closed off and don't want to interact with people not realizing it is possibly doing more harm which isn't my intention of course but it's something I am trying to be better about

I know when people fear rejection or have abandonment issues they do this out of fear that they’ll be seen as too vulnerable by their loved ones and left behind

Back