Welcome To aBlackWeb

Self Reflection, Part One.

im unforgiving.

i feel like once im loyal to you....nothing can come between that. i go for hard for you once im in that space.
but if i dont get that in return or you break the loyal once.....you can never expect me to be loyal again.......for nothing
I’m unforgiving as well. I don’t see the point in forgiving someone who messed you over or did something foul. It’s the smart thing to do.

Another issue I need to work on because I've been fucked over so much, starting with my Family. I don't even talk to them anymore because there's too much Pain and mistrust involved. I'm better off without them, which sucks when you think about it. Without Family, you have NOTHING.

There's alot I need to work on, but the main things are Loving myself more and killing my Social Anxiety. I was on the right path to Loving myself back in 2015, but fucked that up going back to an Ex-Girlfriend who was detrimental to my Mental, Emotional and Spiritual Health. After that, shit just got so much worse for me and I haven't been able to recover from it. Since these 2 are intertwined, I've been working on both, knowing if I make a breakthrough with one, the other will also follow suit to the point they'll dissolve completely from my Life.

Awesome Thread, by the way, @Kandy Girl.

Check this book out if you haven't yet.

I have a short fuse. I'm ready for whatever at anytime anywhere if violence is involved. Went to a therapist for anger issues for awhile. I'm a work in progress and as I got older and being a single parent I have to learn to let shit go.

Also my procrastinating pisses me off so bad. I hate that about myself. Been doing better but I'll put shit off till the last minute SMH

Temper used to be an issue but at ive gotten so good at it that I dont get mad at shit anymore.

I got a few things but arrogance is one. In my mind im the most humble mfer ever, but after enough people telling me im super arrogant over all these years, i had to start believing them. I got much better at that too. I think about my tone alot before I respond now. Ill relapse now and then and say some dumb shit, and piss people off but im getting better

Another issue I need to work on because I've been fucked over so much, starting with my Family. I don't even talk to them anymore because there's too much Pain and mistrust involved. I'm better off without them, which sucks when you think about it. Without Family, you have NOTHING.
Dirty water is better than tainted blood.

Temper used to be an issue but at ive gotten so good at it that I dont get mad at shit anymore.

I got a few things but arrogance is one. In my mind im the most humble mfer ever, but after enough people telling me im super arrogant over all these years, i had to start believing them. I got much better at that too. I think about my tone alot before I respond now. Ill relapse now and then and say some dumb shit, and piss people off but im getting better
Arrogance is not a bad thing.
Used properly it can carry you far.

For me I need my arrogance.....It helps e navigate a world that against me when I arrive. People thinking I'm no good without knowing me or not qualified because I'm black.

So my arrogance motivated me and helps block out all the negative.

If I dont think I'm the shit the world will swallow me up or I'll will be stagnant.

So arrogance has a purpose.

There's alot I need to work on, but the main things are Loving myself more and killing my Social Anxiety. I was on the right path to Loving myself back in 2015, but fucked that up going back to an Ex-Girlfriend who was detrimental to my Mental, Emotional and Spiritual Health. After that, shit just got so much worse for me and I haven't been able to recover from it. Since these 2 are intertwined, I've been working on both, knowing if I make a breakthrough with one, the other will also follow suit to the point they'll dissolve completely from my Life.

Awesome Thread, by the way, @Kandy Girl.
Let me say.....After I left toxic relationships my life took off. Those things take energy from you. Energy that can be used in becoming great..

Don't let nothing stop your purpose.

Arrogance is not a bad thing.
Used properly it can carry you far.

For me I need my arrogance.....It helps e navigate a world that against me when I arrive. People thinking I'm no good without knowing me or not qualified because I'm black.

So my arrogance motivated me and helps block out all the negative.

If I dont think I'm the shit the world will swallow me up or I'll will be stagnant.

So arrogance has a purpose.

Facts. Arrogance dont go away.

The work is in coming off as humble so the people around you dont hate you.

But inside? Im the man in this mfer

Caring more about others..I'm way more compassionate than I am empathetic.

People always get on me how I can call someone i havent spoken to for a long time. Speak to them like I just talk to them yesterday and only for the reason I called them..

I'll get..oh you spoke to so and so, how are they doing..

I'll be like
tenor (15).gif

And they will say why didnt you ask them..

And I'll respond..cause I dont care..

And the thing is, if I know something is wrong i will care and help them resolve the problem..but off the top of the dome..i honestly dont give a fuck

I need to learn to let ppl in

My 2nd mother just called and cussed me out. I've been cussed out literally everyday this week because I was being to secretive and closed off

Definitely wished I would have been more open

Back