Welcome To aBlackWeb

Self Reflection, Part One.

a different pov about forgiveness

I can forgive but still not rock with a person afterwards.

idk how you all process stuff, but i know if there was a legit issue with someone and i let it just fester, it would eat at me and weigh me down. Forgiving them helps ME. I'm not concerned about them, but i need to be ok moving forward, and i can do that knowing that this person will no longer occupy space in my mind.

This not on some brother of Botham Jean shit either. But since the only people we have the power to control are ourselves, I just want my mental space to be where i need it to be focusing on more important things.

Nothing wrong with that. Turning the other cheek is overrated

God forgives i don't
Not so much turn the other cheek, but some things happened forever ago and if somebody brings it up I get back to the level of anger I had when it first happened. I don't let many people get close to me so that shit hurts a little different. I still gotta learn to forgive them and let it go and in some instances let them go too.

a different pov about forgiveness

I can forgive but still not rock with a person afterwards.

idk how you all process stuff, but i know if there was a legit issue with someone and i let it just fester, it would eat at me and weigh me down. Forgiving them helps ME. I'm not concerned about them, but i need to be ok moving forward, and i can do that knowing that this person will no longer occupy space in my mind.

This not on some brother of Botham Jean shit either. But since the only people we have the power to control are ourselves, I just want my mental space to be where i need it to be focusing on more important things.
I can forgive. What determines if I'll still keep the same vibe depends on what happened

Don’t get me wrong, I forgive. Especially if I feel like it’s worth the friendship. I’m all for it. If it ain’t, I just don’t care. I don’t need the closure for me. I’m done done and can move on like we never knew each other. I don’t need the therapy session or to even let them know they did me foul. They know!

Don’t get me wrong, I forgive. Especially if I feel like it’s worth the friendship. I’m all for it. If it ain’t, I just don’t care. I don’t need the closure for me. I’m done done and can move on like we never knew each other. I don’t need the therapy session or to even let them know they did me foul. They know!
You pretty much expanded on my thinking.

For me, I want you to know why I stopped dealing with you

It don't have to be no back and forth depending on the person but I'll feel better knowing I got it off my chest

If it's someone I genuinely care for I want us to have dialogue so we can figure out where things went wrong but ofc that's reserved for those people

I need to work on following through with plans, being more consistent, and expressing my feeling even if it makes loved ones uncomfortable

Last edited:
I’m unforgiving as well. I don’t see the point in forgiving someone who messed you over or did something foul. It’s the smart thing to do.

I've gotten alot better at this but it's still a battle. Once you show me a certain side of yourself I treat you accordingly. Which is why I've always emphasized watching how your friends treat other people they claim are also close to them because if they're fine w/ screwing them over in some way it's only a matter of time before they turn that on you. Think it was even Du who once said something akin to "If your homie will lie to his wife who he took vows in front of God and family, what the fuck makes me think he won't lie to me too?"

Facts. Arrogance dont go away.

The work is in coming off as humble so the people around you dont hate you.

But inside? Im the man in this mfer
I hear you.....And you are right.
But what if those people took the time to understand why you are that way.
I see being humble for others as dimming my light and what makes me shine.

So you trying to be humble could be hurting your growth to not upset others.

Not saying you wrong...But I get it.

Check this book out if you haven't yet.

Thanks. I'm always looking for new Literature and have been getting back into reading more Spiritual stuff along with studying Shamanism and Sorcery again, something that's I've been slacking off on in the past few years.

Dirty water is better than tainted blood.

Damn. I like that quote. Hope you don't mind me using it one Day,

Is that Mackauly Caulkin?
Caring more about others..I'm way more compassionate than I am empathetic.

People always get on me how I can call someone i havent spoken to for a long time. Speak to them like I just talk to them yesterday and only for the reason I called them..

I'll get..oh you spoke to so and so, how are they doing..

I'll be like
View attachment 304869

And they will say why didnt you ask them..

And I'll respond..cause I dont care..

And the thing is, if I know something is wrong i will care and help them resolve the problem..but off the top of the dome..i honestly dont give a fuck

I have a bad habit with the bolded. These People I usually contact after not speaking to them for awhile are either confused or rude about it. Others get it and don't have an issue. I've been working on staying in touch with People more.

After going through this Thread, I see we all have similarities in our faults and what we need to work on. If everyone in the World was this open instead of being fake and selfish all the damn time, things wouldn't be as stressful and difficult as they have been lately, esp the past 4 Years. We're seeing how all this frustration has been unfolding these past several Weeks and it won't stop until we work towards the common goal of helping one another and becoming the Best Versions of ourselves.

@Kandy I'm curious--what prompted you to create this Thread? I'm assuming it's the 6 Planetary Retrogrades happening right now, along with the Solar/Lunar Eclipses that occurred this Month, but I want to know what your reason is.

After going through this Thread, I see we all have similarities in our faults and what we need to work on. If everyone in the World was this open instead of being fake and selfish all the damn time, things wouldn't be as stressful and difficult as they have been lately, esp the past 4 Years. We're seeing how all this frustration has been unfolding these past several Weeks and it won't stop until we work towards the common goal of helping one another and becoming the Best Versions of ourselves.

@Kandy I'm curious--what prompted you to create this Thread? I'm assuming it's the 6 Planetary Retrogrades happening right now, along with the Solar/Lunar Eclipses that occurred this Month, but I want to know what your reason is.
I just be bored and ready to talk.

Back