Welcome To aBlackWeb

Self Reflection, Part One.

I've also learned, through reflection and therapy that my tone needs work. I express myself a little to bluntly sometimes and its usually not well recieved. So I slow down and try to make sure I am getting my point across while be mindful of the other persons feelings

I've also learned, through reflection and therapy that my tone needs work. I express myself a little to bluntly sometimes and its usually not well recieved. So I slow down and try to make sure I am getting my point across while be mindful of the other persons feelings
Omg I’m too blunty too. I don’t think I need to change that tho. Which is something I may need to change.

My initial reaction to situations is usually negative either as a joke at somebody’s expense or a complaint but I mean well 80% of the time I just like to entertain myself and like to let it be known I don’t like something and it’s annyoing

Omg I’m too blunty too. I don’t think I need to change that tho. Which is something I may need to change.

View attachment 304728

I feel you.

I hate pussyfootin around ass conversations. Just say what needs to be said, hurt feelings will heal. Aint nobody got time to decipher wtf you sayin. You feel me?

Never noticed how bad I was until several ppl close to me said the same exact thing. That I cam be difficult to talk to

I don't feel its all my fault tho. I'm an imposing figure and ppl usually are already thrown off just by that.

I feel you.

I hate pussyfootin around ass conversations. Just say what needs to be said, hurt feelings will heal. Aint nobody got time to decipher wtf you sayin. You feel me?

Never noticed how bad I was until several ppl close to me said the same exact thing. That I cam be difficult to talk to

I don't feel its all my fault tho. I'm an imposing figure and ppl usually are already thrown off just by that.
I was just told I was mean yesterday. She legit meant that too and I can’t even front I was blown away. I don’t think I’m mean but she said my advice or comments can be a bit softer towards situations. I disagree! I think I give caring advice and not come off too hard.

im unforgiving.

i feel like once im loyal to you....nothing can come between that. i go for hard for you once im in that space.
but if i dont get that in return or you break the loyal once.....you can never expect me to be loyal again.......for nothing

I personally need to reach out more as a family member and as a friend. It’s so one sided. It’s ridiculous. Multiple people tell me about myself and I say I’ll start but fall back into my ways. I think it hit me a few days ago because I thought about my grandmother and how she’s up in age and one day I may be waiting for a call I could’ve made.

im unforgiving.

i feel like once im loyal to you....nothing can come between that. i go for hard for you once im in that space.
but if i dont get that in return or you break the loyal once.....you can never expect me to be loyal again.......for nothing
I’m unforgiving as well. I don’t see the point in forgiving someone who messed you over or did something foul. It’s the smart thing to do.

There's alot I need to work on, but the main things are Loving myself more and killing my Social Anxiety. I was on the right path to Loving myself back in 2015, but fucked that up going back to an Ex-Girlfriend who was detrimental to my Mental, Emotional and Spiritual Health. After that, shit just got so much worse for me and I haven't been able to recover from it. Since these 2 are intertwined, I've been working on both, knowing if I make a breakthrough with one, the other will also follow suit to the point they'll dissolve completely from my Life.

Awesome Thread, by the way, @Kandy Girl.

Back