Welcome To aBlackWeb

scumbag! (An IC Classic)

That S2J shit was the one time I laughed hard as fuck and extremely disgusted at the same time.

For new people here, S2J kept talking bout how he mad mean game and was fucking all the bitches at his job.

Turns out he was working in a clinic for people who were mentally handicapped and taking advantage of said handicapped women.

That story he told bout giving a chick a dollar and telling her she owed him was fucking hilarious when it turned out it was a mentally handicapped chick.

Man im getting mad thinking about it for real. I remember at one point he got to talking about how he was like 35 but started fucking 18-20 year olds.

Of all the shit on the IC, this was the worst. Shit was real life bad. I honestly hope someone called the feds on him, or he slipped and broke his neck or something.

You cant take advantage of mentally handicapped people.

"they love me man" classic line

Then dont watch! Dont watch my nigga, you always got something to complain about.
GOLDIE WORKS HIS ASS OFF! For us to post only on home wifi network, he did that to help get rid of the white posters. That's dedication my nigga. My suggestion to you is..."then maybe this shit just ain't for you my nigga"

What am I watching? Damn what happened to that nigga? He died didn't he?

I posted my story of being catfished by a 15 year old . And yeah IC people just didn't give a fuck it would be interesting to see a IC reunion in this culture we in lol.

So this thread turned out as I expected

A lotta reminiscing with very little substance being brought to the table now

Guess all the scumbags never migrated over lol

So this thread turned out as I expected

A lotta reminiscing with very little substance being brought to the table now

Guess all the scumbags never migrated over lol

Shyt too civilized over here brotha.

Nowadays, niggas is the fathers and uncles at the cook outs who's sittin around laughin about shyt we did back in the day. Lol

Rereading my stories got me in tears laughing at some of tha dumb shit/scumbag shit I’ve done in tha past...I’m not proud...amused but not proud lmao

Going through this thread again to pass the time at work. I’m glad we grew as a community since the IC cuz gawddamn I forgot a few of these! We wasn’t SHIT!

Back