Welcome To aBlackWeb

scumbag! (An IC Classic)

Everyone don't shoot the same but you gotta respect a shot when it's dropping

Niggas thinking they form like Steph Curry when it's really like Shawn Marion is hella funny tho

Man too many classic stories.
From Du puttin babies in dressers, dude started cutting somebody hair when the other dude showed up, and the best one was whoever lowered the oxygen to that chick's grandmother tank just to smash.
I don't think this one was in the Scumbag thread but the "Boy, that's my car" story was hilarious.

Which thread was that in the Illpics where dudes would post photos of chicks they were courting/smashing? There were a lot of good moments there, lol.

Man too many classic stories.
From Du puttin babies in dressers, dude started cutting somebody hair when the other dude showed up, and the best one was whoever lowered the oxygen to that chick's grandmother tank just to smash.
I don't think this one was in the Scumbag thread but the "Boy, that's my car" story was hilarious.

wasnt that S2J that mentioned the oxygen tank? if so...well...you know

but it was @Knock_Twice with the hair story

Which thread was that in the Illpics where dudes would post photos of chicks they were courting/smashing? There were a lot of good moments there, lol.

Was that the one where I think Uptown got caught lying on his dick 'cause ole girl Chanita signed up?

... or was that t0wers...

Wait t0wers was the one that got arrested on some petty shit, so it had to be Uptown.

Last edited:
Back