Welcome To aBlackWeb

scumbag! (An IC Classic)

Man I could never believe anything that nigga posted. That nigga was lying his ass off b. Gullible people will believe anything
My nigga lied his way into one of the baddest bitches pussy on that site.
God bless him, that was the homie
Even tho I knew he was full of shit lol

My nigga lied his way into one of the baddest bitches pussy on that site.
God bless him, that was the homie
Even tho I knew he was full of shit lol

I hit many bad bitches.

That shit aint really an accomplishment IMO

Yeah I had a hard time believing a lot of "mark"s posts. I didnt want to call him a liar, but I found a lot of it hard to believe. Confirmed when he got busted for the brain cancer shit lol. That was a funny day. Cancer isnt funny, but lying about having cancer to a bunch of avatars for sympathy Is hilarious.

Yeah I had a hard time believing a lot of "mark"s posts. I didnt want to call him a liar, but I found a lot of it hard to believe. Confirmed when he got busted for the brain cancer shit lol. That was a funny day. Cancer isnt funny, but lying about having cancer to a bunch of avatars for sympathy Is hilarious.
Lol @ confirmed
Bruh was lying way b4 then

Did u hit pico?
If not then he did something u nor i did
Accomplishment

I hit woman her level and better and that was some stone cold freaks. Hit a bitch from Harlem that looked like Rihanna, Hit plenty more that would be in the in the pic gallery and I hit my wife all the time (not in while though because she was on bed rest and gotta wait a couple more weeks since the baby dropped). I have done AMAZING when it comes to hitting bad bitches.

So I really dont care that he hit Pico.

used to go in there to kill time all the time that shit stayed booming

couple niggas got caught lying in that bitch and that was hilarious too
Yea niggas started exaggerating I like the Ls stories better ....dropped a few of them myself

No I ain't hit Pico
Aiight then nigga
tumblr_og6bpnCppK1r2pp2to1_400.gif

You see her nudes?
Nope

I hit woman her level and better and that was some stone cold freaks. Hit a bitch from Harlem that looked like Rihanna, Hit plenty more that would be in the in the pic gallery and I hit my wife all the time (not in while though because she was on bed rest and gotta wait a couple more weeks since the baby dropped). I have done AMAZING when it comes to hitting bad bitches.

So I really dont care that he hit Pico.
The last sentence was all that was needed fam

Dude just put her on the high damn pedestal and I had to say some shit. Shit nice looking and all but its many of women like and better than her out here

But you right bruh
Shit I don’t know Pico was not only bad but had the goat personality as well

Back