Welcome To aBlackWeb

this was better than I expected it to be.

Whats the longest running horror franchise? Friday the 13th? Scream tryna catch up cuz I for sure see them making another one after this

probably texas chainsaw massacre
the first film dropped in 74 and that shitty netflix requel dropped last year

Saw Scream 5 and can't even recall now what happened.

I just remember how I felt when a certain OG character died and how happy I was for the actor playing the character. Because they are now free from this shitty drawn out story.

Revisiting this post to share just how much I fucked with Scream VI.

Finally caught it on Paramount and I dug it. It even made me revisit Scream V which I've softened my postion on. I still think Dewey's death scene was stupid but the new core characters make it fun to watch.

Special shout out to the twins (Randy's niece & neph) who usually steal every scene they're in. They entertaining asf and I hope that at least when the franchise decides to off them, they go out hard.

My main gripe with the Scream series in general, be the third acts where the killers are revealed and the unmasked killer dials their performances all the way up to ten. That shit just be coming off as goofy and cartoonish, but then I be havin to remind myself that the movie itself is making fun of horror movies so I can't even be too mad.

That said, the OGs Billy & Stu have yet to be topped. Their reveals actually pay off their behaviors you've been watching all the while and it doesn't feel tacked on.

I just wish they stuck with the idea that the audience is fully aware of who the killer is from the start. That woulda flipped the whole movie on its head and now it’s like…they can’t even go that route.
I did want that too as it would’ve been a nice change of pace but maybe next time

They still could

No?

They could but the shock factor of it is gone because they already previewed it with this movie. I didn’t even think about that possibility before they teased it. Doing it for a future movie feels like it would be a day late and a dollar short.

They could but the shock factor of it is gone because they already previewed it with this movie. I didn’t even think about that possibility before they teased it. Doing it for a future movie feels like it would be a day late and a dollar short.
Ahh I gotcha I see what you mean

give it until scr8am

Man I hope they bring Sidney back for the next one. Make her the killer like while they were in NY Sidney done finally flipped out and went on a killing spree. And then end this shit

Back