Welcome To aBlackWeb

Man I hope they bring Sidney back for the next one. Make her the killer like while they were in NY Sidney done finally flipped out and went on a killing spree. And then end this shit
I rewatched parts 3-6 this weekend. Parts 1 and 2 remain pretty fresh in my memory. And with all the shit that she's been thru, it's more of a suspension of disbelief at this point that Sidney HASN'T snapped and developed some kinda of extreme paranoia and PTSD already.

That shit just writes itself. Imagine in real life if all the shit has happened to her, happened to you. How can you not flip the fuck out and poke a few mfs up?

I rewatched parts 3-6 this weekend. Parts 1 and 2 remain pretty fresh in my memory. And with all the shit that she's been thru, it's more of a suspension of disbelief at this point that Sidney HASN'T snapped and developed some kinda of extreme paranoia and PTSD already.

That shit just writes itself. Imagine in real life if all the shit has happened to her, happened to you. How can you not flip the fuck out and poke a few mfs up?
It would flip the franchise some new different shit. Have her kill Gale to start it

I dont think they should go that route since everyone has been expecting her to be the killer since scream 3. Plus in part 6 the killer even said it'd be kind of dumb if it was her

I dont think they should go that route since everyone has been expecting her to be the killer since scream 3. Plus in part 6 the killer even said it'd be kind of dumb if it was her

I see your point too. I ain't really gotta see Sidney again period if it means the series can avoid going stale and declining in the way that it was. I'm just sayin, from a character standpoint, if she snapped and got her Chris Benoit shit and just started merkin mfs, I'd understand it and wouldn't roll my eyes like I have from the paper thin soap opera like writing from the killer reveals in Part 3 & 5.

I prefer a good tight story over all that gory shit anyway.

The Part 4 killer had potential, but the actress needed more people as far as her 3rd act performance reveal went. Struggle like a mf.

Watched this last week on Paramount+.

Good movie and I like the "reveal" of the killer at the beginning but with a twist. Not bad to do a Scream movie without Neve Campbell. This series is at the point now where almost all the original characters are gone anyway.

I think the next one should probably be the last because this franchise is gone get run into the ground like Freddy, Jason, & Halloween all did at one point.

Watched this last week on Paramount+.

Good movie and I like the "reveal" of the killer at the beginning but with a twist. Not bad to do a Scream movie without Neve Campbell. This series is at the point now where almost all the original characters are gone anyway.

I think the next one should probably be the last because this franchise is gone get run into the ground like Freddy, Jason, & Halloween all did at one point.
This already on streaming?

I guess it's because I didn't see that movie until it was already been out about a month or so ,so it has been out for like 3 or 4 months
It came out a week after Creed III and that was in March. I think Scream just hit Paramount+ like last week. I just waited myself until it hit one of the streaming platforms because the weather was a mess.

It came out a week after Creed III and that was in March. I think Scream just hit Paramount+ like last week. I just waited myself until it hit one of the streaming platforms because the weather was a mess.
Damn that was less than 2 months ago

But I'm guessing it's exclusive to paramount right now ?

Back