Welcome To aBlackWeb

Scottie Pippen coming out with a book to counter The Last Dance

This man was betting on the M&M race they play during the TOs?

Jordan got a serious gambling problem, it’s just he got more than enough money to mask it.

Nah bruh, you missed the point of that story. He wasn't even gambling. He knew who the winner would be. He was straight up cheating Pippen.

Says the stalker who actually made the thread. Btw, Lebron has also passed Kareem too.
aight, then. If you say so.

You don’t even believe that shit.

6 rings >> 4 rings

6 MVPs >> 4 MVPs

Cut that out, old man. You’re better than this.

aight, then. If you say so.

You don’t even believe that shit.

6 rings >> 4 rings

6 MVPs >> 4 MVPs

Cut that out, old man. You’re better than this.
This bitch nigga STILL stalking me. Nigga I said that shit way back in July. Should of got at me when I still gave a fuck about this. I believed it when I said it and I believe it today. Make a poll or shut yo crusty ass lips. Foh

Last edited:
This bitch nigga STILL stalking me. Nigga I said that shit way back in July. Should of got at me when I still gave a fuck about this. I believed it when I said it and I believe it today. Make a poll or shut yo crusty ass lips. Foh
Get out your old ass feels. You said some wack shit, and you get called on it. There’s no expiration date on it.

Fuck you AND that poll. 80% of ABW doesn’t know who Kareem is anyway.

And ESPN had a poll that said SHAQ was a better college player than Kareem. Fuck a poll; the masses have proven to not know shit about ball. Stop hiding behind mass approval.

Back