Welcome To aBlackWeb

Scorned woman kidnaps her Bfs alleged side chick & takes her on wild ride while on Facebook Live...

People beating up the mfs their s/0 is cheating with/fucking has been a theme these past couple weeks.

This shit
The chick who had shorty trapped between a gun and a pit
Ortiz having a hit put out on him by a drug lord
Me getting threatened by a military rambo nigga

Pray for me

People beating up the mfs their s/0 is cheating with/fucking has been a theme these past couple weeks.

This shit

Pray for me

Geechie Slim is that you???

This shit

Pray for me

Your story got more interesting, you going to die cause those military niggas don't play when it comes to their chicks

This shit

Pray for me

Ayo man, fuck happened to whatchamacallit?

This shit

Pray for me
come to the DR....youll be safe

dhasia1.png

you woulda thought that having the showercap would mean your hair was done and you trying to keep it tight......but i guess not

She's looking at 5-20 on the Kidnapping charge. Looks like in Arkansas the fact that she released the chick prior to going to trial dropped it from a Class Y felony (10 to life) to a Class B felony (5-20). Residential Burglary is the same as a home invasion out there and depending on how they hit her on the burglary charge she's looking at either 10 to life or 5-20. Because she beat on ole girl, they'll probably go for an aggravated robbery conviction, which carries 10 to life. The rest of the charges are misdemeanors and don't carry much jail time.

Basically, if even one of the more serious charges sticks she's fucked.

She's looking at 5-20 on the Kidnapping charge. Looks like in Arkansas the fact that she released the chick prior to going to trial dropped it from a Class Y felony (10 to life) to a Class B felony (5-20). Residential Burglary is the same as a home invasion out there and depending on how they hit her on the burglary charge she's looking at either 10 to life or 5-20. Because she beat on ole girl, they'll probably go for an aggravated robbery conviction, which carries 10 to life. The rest of the charges are misdemeanors and don't carry much jail time.

but she was popular for the moment and thats what really matters.

She just needs to go. I understand people mistakes and I believe in second chances, but in cases like this, what would be the point? Can someone unbalanced enough to do some shit like this really turn it around without doing more damage?

And all that accomplished what?

B/c her nigga STILL gonna be out there smashin other chicks. Moreso now b/c that dumb hefa got herself locked up.

Her attorney is all but certain to use the "she was emotional" defense

Back