OPINION Schools opening during pandemic how you feel about it?

not doing it

even considering home school as an option right now

Bruh when School cools shut down in March, I was telling my son's mom that we should prepare for schools to be closed for the rest of the calendar year. They started announcing a couple weeks ago that certain districts would be open. And I feel the same way now as I did when I tweeted this...

IMG_3366.jpg

• Ether
Reactions: Mister B. and GNS
Sadly I believe a lot of parents would still send their kids to school because staying home isn’t ideal for them. Especially where I work.

School gave us an option to do all online but the Gov came in last second and signed sum bullshit making them unable to do all virtual.

Is like they want the kids to get it

School gave us an option to do all online but the Gov came in last second and signed sum bullshit making them unable to do all virtual.

Is like they want the kids to get it
Where you live?

A terrible idea,a lot of kids don't even live with their parents but they live with their Grandparents .Then you have to take in account some of these homes are multi generation homes where Grandparents live in with their children and grandchildren. It's a disaster waiting to happen

Reactions: GOAT
childish-gambino-this-is-america-political-video-1.gif

Reactions: Koltrain
Our district let parents choose virtual or a mix of block scheduling.. We doing virtual. I'm not sending mine out into this mess..

Reactions: Judy Winslow
They got zoom meetings scheduled for this upcoming week to discuss options. Then they sent out an email Friday saying that it’s gone be ALL distance learning through September. Then they’ll re-evaluate.

Something drastic will have to
Happen with this virus for me to feel comfortable sending my 11 year old to the classroom I’m September.

Reactions: Word....Life