Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION Schools opening during pandemic how you feel about it?

I think most of us have common sense and wouldn’t send our kids to school. But every district is different will parents be getting in trouble for truancy? Also all the problems with the education are going to be much harder to deal with I mean 25 kids one teacher seems like an outbreak waiting to happen.

Kids coming home with bloody masks from a fight.....No mask from getting robbed.
Kids getting coughed on during bullying.

So glad I don't have this battle nowadays

Good luck y'all.
I pray your kids stay away from the fuckery

My nephew s school will do virtual til further notice....if that changes he ll homeschooled and they lose out on the tuition fees and my donations

this sucks cause my lil one starting kindergarten and my lil son still in daycare. I've been hearing that the class will be so small for the little one's which is good in think cause they'll get ab lot more exposure from teaching. But don't want to send her to school though as she's too young to be on a tablet without supervision. Supervised she good though

I honestly think they gone try it and then it won't get off the ground and it'll be back to square one. I mean they can't not do anything

I just wonder how many times we gonna touch the hot stove as a country....
I know, but this is a first of its kind so have to go thru the proper channels to see what works and what doesn't. So if and when it happens again we will be better suited for it

My sisters high school is gonna get on some shit where they are divided into 3. 1 set of students go in every week, the other 2 sets get virtual learning.

This way they gon have in person classes small enough to be able to socially distance.

I know, but this is a first of its kind so have to go thru the proper channels to see what works and what doesn't. So if and when it happens again we will be better suited for it

I feel like the widespread sickness happening with day care workers has given us enough evidence to know it’s too soon.

But hey what do I know

I feel like the widespread sickness happening with day care workers has given us enough evidence to know it’s too soon.

But hey what do I know
Yea since all this happened my kids day care hasn't missed a beat though. My lil ones just ain't been since. But they running like nothing happened also no problems either.

We’re starting off online though but eventually phasing into face to face.

Back