Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Official Black Web Boxing Corner

Added to Calendar: 05-18-24

test
Man what a fight!!! So pleased for Usyk!!!

I was running around my living room in the 9th screaming for Usyk to finish him... then the fckn ref gave Fury the count and saved him from that right Usyk was about to land and end him with... best believe if that was the other way around he would let Fury finish off Usyk...

Got to be honest in the middle rounds I thought Fury was gonna end up stopping Usyk as those body shots were really hurting him, Usyk showed amazing balls to get that second wind and put it on Fury...

All in all it was a very high skilled fight, the hight difference looked HUGE when they were in there together but the 'phoney war' with their feet and feints etc was high level and they both fought at a high pace the whole way through...

I was nervous they would give it to Fury being it was in Saudi with AJ lined up to fight Fury so fair play to the judges as the first 3 rounds were tough to score...

Also I dont usually rank heavyweights in P4P lists unless they have fought a murderous run of opponents but Usyk is defo in there now in only 22 fights too...

Its a momentous achievement in the era of the 'super heavyweights' for a cruiserweight (a small to average sized one too) do what he just done... He really has a crazy list of names on his CV and theyre all won on away soil too:

Fury, AJ x2, Dubois, Bellew (former cruiser champ), Chisora... then at cruiser: Briedis, Huck, Hunter, Glowacki and Gassiev all in their primes...

Not only is he the first undisputed heavyweight champ in 25yrs, hes the first ever in the 5 belt era...

As amateur he competed as low as middleweight too... Olympic gold (heavy), World Championship gold (heavy), Euro Championship gold (light heavy) and undefeated in the WSB (heavy)...

Now as a pro hes gone and become undisputed cruiserweight and heavyweight divisions at under 6'3 (hes not 6'3 imo) carrying an extra 16kg of weight, its just outstanding....

Back