Welcome To aBlackWeb

Saul Williams airs out jayz email

Bruh, that's simply not true. The entertainment industry is full of multi-millionaires who have successful businesses and very little business knowledge. It's one of the few industries where a talent by itself is basically good enough to make you millions of dollars once it's put out there and because it generates a fanbase, you automatically get a consumer base that will often support side ventures. Again, this is why the Kardashians are super rich. It's not because they are business geniuses. Hell, they don't even really seem to have any notable talents other than looking decent half naked. However, they came from money, knew celebrities, and had a little notoriety that led to them getting a show which allowed them to in-turn market to the masses. I fully believe the Kardashians have developed some business knowledge and have made some good moves, but to act like they have all that money because they are business geniuses is silly. I'm sure you understand that for them. I don't understand why it's so hard for people to see that for Jay.
Being a genius at something takes time. You don't just become one. You have to learn first. Dude, there are way more rich artist that started off big but lost it all due to bad business. Then they came back and learned from their mistakes to be tycoons and moguls. Would you not call them business geniuses in there current years? Most people fail a few times at business before they become good at it. Kardashian came from money but they have been surrounded by people in the fashion, media, and make up business. So they have been soaking up a lot of experience. Learning how to be a great business person. Yes, popularity gave them a head start but they know smart business. They wouldn't have the Empire They have with out it.

Some of yall really are acting like you need to have like PhD level knowledge to be famous & make money from being famous. Once you attain a certain level of fam, people literally come to you. You can get paid to just show up to places and or be in an AD.

And I stand by my statement that Beyonce elevated Jay-Z to be in a position to be what he is today. Before Beyonce he was just Jay-Z. After Beyonce it was "Sean Carter" and him in white social circles she helped bring him in.

Some of yall really are acting like you need to have like PhD level knowledge to be famous & make money from being famous. Once you attain a certain level of fam, people literally come to you. You can get paid to just show up to places and or be in an AD.

And I stand by my statement that Beyonce elevated Jay-Z to be in a position to be what he is today. Before Beyonce he was just Jay-Z. After Beyonce it was "Sean Carter" and him in white social circles she helped bring him in.
Fame doesnt guarantee your success in what ever business venture that person is going for. Famous people open up their own restaurants off of their name in hopes it brings in people. Eventually they end up getting shut down because the name alone is not enough to make the food good. IT IS easy to get into certain businesses but it is hard to maintain if you are not a smart business person

Fame doesnt guarantee your success in what ever business venture that person is going for. Famous people open up their own restaurants off of their name in hopes it brings in people. Eventually they end up getting shut down because the name alone is not enough to make the food good. IT IS easy to get into certain businesses but it is hard to maintain if you are not a smart business person

Ok, no arguments here. I don't really see how that has anything to do with what I said though.

I said his success is more largely due to his rap talent than any kinda business acumen. I stand by that. That in no way means all he can do is rap. That's a strawman that you guys are arguing against. It has nothing to do with my choice in words and everything to do with you putting words that aren't there.

Again, I've said more than once, I'm sure he has grown to be a legit business man outside of rap, and I'm sure that he has made some good business moves in his life. But the thing that I keep pointing out is that this country's system favors people with money, and if you already have money, you substantially increase your chances of making more money. People are acting like Jay made it to a billie because he is just that brilliant of a business man. That's just not true. He was able to create hundreds of millions in dollars in wealth because he's arguably one of the best rappers ever. Yes, it took some business savvy to take his music that far and yes it took some business savvy to expand the way he did after he made that initial money. However, there is a huge difference in what it requires to build huge amounts of money based on nothing but your business mind and what it takes to build huge amounts of money based on your business mind and a talent and team that enable you to create millions of dollars in startup funds.

Bruh, I quoted you verbatim

I didn't add or take away any words lol

You said they are where they are cuz of talent not business acumen

once again, if you didn't mean it that way you should've chosen your words more carefully

Bruh, I quoted you verbatim

I didn't add or take away any words lol

once again, if you didn't mean it that way you should've chosen your words more carefully

Bruh read the actual line of mine that you quoted and read what you wrote. If you still stand by the statement that you didn't take any words away, I don't know what to tell you. I'll argue on here, but I'm not about to try and teach people how to read.

Ok, no arguments here. I don't really see how that has anything to do with what I said though.
That was for the other poster. But I will say "business" is a broad term. Just like the word "smart". You can be smart at math but terrible with writing and spelling. There are different levels to it. Just like business. I can be smart in the movie business field but terrible at the real estate business. So being a business genius should not encompass all businesses because there at differnent types. The Kardashians are business geniuses with the media business side of things. They know what people like and want to see. If they didn't, people wouldn't be talking about them.

That was for the other poster. But I will say "business" is a broad term. Just like the word "smart". You can be smart at math but terrible with writing and spelling. There are different levels to it. Just like business. I can be smart in the movie business field but terrible at the real estate business. So being a business genius should not encompass all businesses because there at differnent types. The Kardashians are business geniuses with the media business side of things. They know what people like and want to see. If they didn't, people wouldn't be talking about them.

Are they really though? I'm pretty sure they were the ones that were approached about the show and studio execs put it together. Now they've been smart about expanding their brand and putting it out there to the masses, but is it really any big sign of business savvy on their part that millions of drones are willing to eat up the shit they sell?

Bruh read the actual line of mine that you quoted and read what you wrote. If you still stand by the statement that you didn't take any words away, I don't know what to tell you. I'll argue on here, but I'm not about to try and teach people how to read.

So, these aren't your exact words verbatim from your 1st post in here that I quoted?

"Him and Bey are where they are because they are talented not because they have some kinda amazing business acumen."

lol what did I add or take away?

lol @ Jay-Z thinking that he and Bey are really making big movies for the community. They do their philanthropic shit and that's good. Leave it at that. Dude really is buying into that 4:44 shit that he was talking like he really is making some kinda blueprint for black success. Him and Bey are where they are because they are talented not because they have some kinda amazing business acumen.

Are they really though? I'm pretty sure they were the ones that were approached about the show and studio execs put it together. Now they've been smart about expanding their brand and putting it out there to the masses, but is it really any big sign of business savvy on their part that millions of drones are willing to eat up the shit they sell?
To enter a business with connections and money like them doesn't make you a beast. Maintaining that business for years does. Their mom is the backbone of their success. The mom networked and got alot of game from her husband's contacts. The one who was a lawyer. Then she became a manger and got Bruce on his feet. She did a the same for her kids. All that knowledge passes down. The Kardashians don't have to worry about screwed up contracts because they know what to look for. How many stories have you heard from people in business having terrible deals? A lot. The Kardashians know how to fit in with the media. Knows what to do and when. Not every person can handle the media. The media/entertainment industry itself is a monster. It has destroyed or caused harm to some famous people. Kardashians seem to Bob and weave through.

Here is a short summary on how the mom help start the Empire. If you don't think they are smart business people, then i dont know what to say. https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.in...t-their-empire-became-famous-net-worth-2019-3

So, these aren't your exact words verbatim from your 1st post in here that I quoted?

"Him and Bey are where they are because they are talented not because they have some kinda amazing business acumen."

lol what did I add or take away?

Are you trying to be funny or are you really Trump level stupid? Here is how you describe what I said:

Here is the part of my post that you keep quoting.

Do you really not see the word you left out? Again, I never said that Jay wasn't a good business man. That's the way you keep characterizing it. I said that he wasn't some kinda business genius, and in that particular line you keep quoting that is signified by my use of the word "amazing." But you keep leaving that out when you try to characterize what I said because you want to make it seem like I'm claiming that he's just a rap talent with no business ability whatsoever. I never said or implied that, so stop with this disingenuous bullshit you're pushing.

To enter a business with connections and money like them doesn't make you a beast. Maintaining that business for years does. Their mom is the backbone of their success. The mom networked and got alot of game from her husband's contacts. The one who was a lawyer. Then she became a manger and got Bruce on his feet. She did a the same for her kids. All that knowledge passes down. The Kardashians don't have to worry about screwed up contracts because they know what to look for. How many stories have you heard from people in business having terrible deals? A lot. The Kardashians know how to fit in with the media. Knows what to do and when. Not every person can handle the media. The media/entertainment industry itself is a monster. It has destroyed or caused harm to some famous people. Kardashians seem to Bob and weave through.

Here is a short summary on how the mom help start the Empire. If you don't think they are smart business people, then i dont know what to say. https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.in...t-their-empire-became-famous-net-worth-2019-3

I get what you're saying, and like I said, I believe they do have some business savvy. I just think people undersell how good a boon success in the entertainment industry can be. You might make the best hamburgers in the world, but do you know what kind effort it takes people to reach an audience that the Kardashians got without even really trying? It's next to impossible for most people. That's a huge benefit they got that has nothing to do with their business capabilities. I'll give you that they have grown smart enough to to get fucked on contracts and such, but knowing how not to get screwed isn't really the same as being brilliant when it comes to innovating in business.

I agree people act like Beyoncé one of the biggest stars worldwide had no bearing on Jay Z moves.

any nigga still sucking farts out of jayz ass in this day and time is just willfully obtuse. thats it and thats all

Back