Welcome To aBlackWeb

Saul Williams airs out jayz email

lol @ Jay-Z thinking that he and Bey are really making big movies for the community. They do their philanthropic shit and that's good. Leave it at that. Dude really is buying into that 4:44 shit that he was talking like he really is making some kinda blueprint for black success. Him and Bey are where they are because they are talented not because they have some kinda amazing business acumen.

Your usually one of the smartest posters but

You sound like a fucking idiot

Nas and jay-z are just about equally talented rappers same notoriety and legendary status but jay-z has 940 million more in net worth this nullifies your whole dumbass logic of talent over actual business acumen . We not just going to talk about the plethora of other things that makes Jay a great business man or the hundreds of talented niggas across arts sports and entertainment that are way more talented than Jay, had a bigger Cash cow and they are still somehow broke

Sorry but like 99.9% of celebrities arnt business savvy at all. They basically get the credit for the success, the people behind the scenes create. I wish our people would wake up to that facts and stop acting like they're in those meetings going over numbers & directing people.

Lastly...............ya'll always love to forget how Beyonce carried Jay to where he is today . He aint do that shit himself.
:chile:

Nas and jay-z are just about equally talented rappers same notoriety and legendary status but jay-z has 940 million more in net worth this nullifies your whole dumbass logic of talent over actual business acumen . We not just going to talk about the plethora of other things that makes Jay a great business man or the hundreds of talented niggas across arts sports and entertainment that are way more talented than Jay, had a bigger Cash cow and they are still somehow broke

Who's to say that Nas has even been putting the same amount of effort into growing his money? These random comparisons are stupid as fuck. First, Nas hasn't even made as much money from music itself as Jay, so that comparison is already flawed. Second, how do you know Nas was even putting the same effort into growing his money as Jay? So because Nas may have been content to just chill and make a few light investments rather than chasing a billion like Jay, that means Jay is a great businessman? Don't ever call someone else's logic dumb, when yours rests on straight stupidity.

Other people being shitty businessmen or more easily satisfied with lesser riches does not mean Jay is a business genius. Again, I'm not saying Jay isn't a good businessman. I'm saying there is a difference between going from nothing to a billion based on business acumen and going from nothing to hundreds of millions because you're an extremely popular rapper and then using those millions to get to a billion. The way our system is set up, having lots of money makes it much easier to make more money. That's just a fact. Let you niggas tell it, Kylie Jenner is a business genius too cause she's a billionaire? I guess she's better than Jay too since she did it faster huh?

Difference with P is that he didn't have a lot of talent to work with. He took a collection of trash rappers with Snoop and Mystikal coming later and made hunderds of millions of dollars.

bruh, P is talented

I mean he made it to the NBA, that requires sum sorta talent right?

but that's a moot point, both was on they business shit

Aight man, ya'll got it. Go ahead and listen to the shit Jay says as if any of his financial wisdom would work for people who aren't already rich or already have a path to getting rich.
lol Y'all Jay dickriders are the worst. If someone says Jay is anything other than the best at everything, ya'll act like it's the end of the world.

don't do that

Jay not even in my top 5, maybe top 10... surely somewhere in the top 20

but that's beside the point

LeBron James is one of the most talented athletes but, it's not jus his talent that's gon get him a billion... he's on his business too

Sorry but like 99.9% of celebrities arnt business savvy at all. They basically get the credit for the success, the people behind the scenes create. I wish our people would wake up to that facts and stop acting like they're in those meetings going over numbers & directing people.

Lastly...............ya'll always love to forget how Beyonce carried Jay to where he is today . He aint do that shit himself.
:chile:
bruh its the people around him that helps get to where he is . he has a team that helps him which is not bad to have

Look, Master P himself will tell you to get people who are well-versed in areas you're not so much in

all great business folks do

I mean, is Bill Gates in every meeting crunching numbers? But yall don't discredit his billions

once again tho, moot point... talent alone won't get you billions

what's that sayin "hard work beats talent" or sumn like that

but I digress

Reactions: GNS
Who's to say that Nas has even been putting the same amount of effort into growing his money? These random comparisons are stupid as fuck. First, Nas hasn't even made as much money from music itself as Jay, so that comparison is already flawed. Second, how do you know Nas was even putting the same effort into growing his money as Jay? So because Nas may have been content to just chill and make a few light investments rather than chasing a billion like Jay, that means Jay is a great businessman? Don't ever call someone else's logic dumb, when yours rests on straight stupidity.

Other people being shitty businessmen or more easily satisfied with lesser riches does not mean Jay is a business genius. Again, I'm not saying Jay isn't a good businessman. I'm saying there is a difference between going from nothing to a billion based on business acumen and going from nothing to hundreds of millions because you're an extremely popular rapper and then using those millions to get to a billion. The way our system is set up, having lots of money makes it much easier to make more money. That's just a fact. Let you niggas tell it, Kylie Jenner is a business genius too cause she's a billionaire? I guess she's better than Jay too since she did it faster huh?

For this to still be your argument on a hip hop board is amazing......... It's like your totally ignoring he came from poverty and didn't spend time learning how to to do business between street moves and running roccafella the fact that you compared jayz rise to a bili and Kylie shows how ignorant you actually sound

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
Back