COMMUNITY Sandy Hook Parents Sue Alex Jones for Defamation. (Update: Connecticut jury orders Alex Jones to pay nearly $1 billion for Sandy Hook lies)

He must think Charles Manson shoulda never got locked up either

If he didn't kill anyone he shouldn't get a murder charge.

If you in the crib and say "I wish (whoever the fuck) was dead" and ya homie goes out and kills him should you get 25?

If he didn't kill anyone he shouldn't get a murder charge.

If you in the crib and say "I wish (whoever the fuck) was dead" and ya homie goes out and kills him should you get 25?

Nope but if I said it more assertively he sees me as an authority figure I would definitely see some time. Again I’m just telling you how the law works.

Nope but if I said it more assertively he sees me as an authority figure I would definitely see some time. Again I’m just telling you how the law works.
He was running a colt and essentially calling hits on people. Not the same as someone randomly saying “I hate John Doe I hope someone kills him” and your homeboy does the act.

He was running a colt and essentially calling hits on people. Not the same as someone randomly saying “I hate John Doe I hope someone kills him” and your homeboy does the act.

I’m aware so what point are you making?

Typical of a suspected racist to defend other suspected racists/ white supremacists.

This thread ain't got nothing to do with race yet you bring it up and call me the racist?

And Charles Manson was a racist. He was tryin to start a race war. Saw everything as racial and judged people on they skin tone. Much like yourself.

This thread ain't got nothing to do with race yet you bring it up and call me the racist?

And Charles Manson was a racist. He was tryin to start a race war. Saw everything as racial and judged people on they skin tone. Much like yourself.
I don’t sympathize and whitesplain for suspected racists like you do. And of course me calling out suspected racist behavior is “racist” in your eyes. Another trick in suspected racists play books.

I don’t sympathize and whitesplain for suspected racists like you do. And of course me calling out suspected racist behavior is “racist” in your eyes. Another trick in suspected racists play books.

You're welcome to call out suspected racist behaviour when you see it but we in a thread about Alex Jones and Sandy Hook. You want to just win an argument by going "he's a racist" or whatever and that's dumb. I'm not sticking up for CM and I said he's a racist but if that's what you got from that, ok? And what trick are you talking about? Do you feel fooled right now?

You're welcome to call out suspected racist behaviour when you see it but we in a thread about Alex Jones and Sandy Hook. You want to just win an argument by going "he's a racist" or whatever and that's dumb. I'm not sticking up for CM and I said he's a racist but if that's what you got from that, ok? And what trick are you talking about? Do you feel fooled right now?
Another trick of suspected racists is to play dumb. And to ask naive questions.

Read up.
https://www.nolo.com/legal-encyclopedia/defamation-law-made-simple-29718.html

I know what the law means I just don't think AJ should be responsible cause some idiot on twitter wants to threaten someone on twitter. Maybe go after the dude who made the threat. Is it even illegal to threaten someone online? Seems like mad people say they gone pull up.

For the record I think AJs a scumbag for calling Sandy Hook fake and saying that would be brutal for the parents.

Another trick of suspected racists is to play dumb. And to ask naive questions.

Haha so any time I ask you to clarify or make a point I'm trying to trick you? You should think more of yourself if you can be susceptible to speech and be tricked by it. Who the fuck gets tricked by conversation? Let me guess, no reply needed. I'm just trying to trick you

Haha so any time I ask you to clarify or make a point I'm trying to trick you? You should think more of yourself if you can be susceptible to speech and be tricked by it. Who the fuck gets tricked by conversation? Let me guess, no reply needed. I'm just trying to trick you
More attempted deception from a suspected racist.

I know what the law means I just don't think AJ should be responsible cause some idiot on twitter wants to threaten someone on twitter. Maybe go after the dude who made the threat. Is it even illegal to threaten someone online? Seems like mad people say they gone pull up.

For the record I think AJs a scumbag for calling Sandy Hook fake and saying that would be brutal for the parents.

1. First, the "statement" can be spoken, written, pictured, or even gestured. Because written statements last longer than spoken statements, most courts, juries, and insurance companies consider libel more harmful than slander.

2. "Published" means that a third party heard or saw the statement -- that is, someone other than the person who made the statement or the person the statement was about. "Published" doesn't necessarily mean that the statement was printed in a book -- it just needs to have been made public through social media, television, radio, speeches, gossip, or even loud conversation. Of course, it could also have been written in magazines, books, newspapers, leaflets, or on picket signs.

4. The statement must be "injurious." Since the whole point of defamation law is to take care of injuries to reputation, those suing for defamation must show how their reputations were hurt by the false statement -- for example, the person lost work; was shunned by neighbors, friends, or family members; or was harassed by the press. Someone who already had a terrible reputation most likely won't collect much in a defamation suit.

1. First, the "statement" can be spoken, written, pictured, or even gestured. Because written statements last longer than spoken statements, most courts, juries, and insurance companies consider libel more harmful than slander.

2. "Published" means that a third party heard or saw the statement -- that is, someone other than the person who made the statement or the person the statement was about. "Published" doesn't necessarily mean that the statement was printed in a book -- it just needs to have been made public through social media, television, radio, speeches, gossip, or even loud conversation. Of course, it could also have been written in magazines, books, newspapers, leaflets, or on picket signs.

4. The statement must be "injurious." Since the whole point of defamation law is to take care of injuries to reputation, those suing for defamation must show how their reputations were hurt by the false statement -- for example, the person lost work; was shunned by neighbors, friends, or family members; or was harassed by the press. Someone who already had a terrible reputation most likely won't collect much in a defamation suit.

Can you sue someone for calling you a snitch? If 50 calls ja rule a snitch on record (clearly defaming his character) could he sue 50? Can rappers get sued for defamatory?

Can you sue someone for calling you a snitch? If 50 calls ja rule a snitch on record (clearly defaming his character) could he sue 50? Can rappers get sued for defamatory?

Yes, you can sue anyone for (literally)
anything.

But to succeed Ja would have to be able to prove in court that he’s not a snitch, which is virtually impossible since there is no record of most private conversations.

And again, yes.