Welcome To aBlackWeb

Safaree crying about being robbed

hmmmmm idk I wouldnt have gone on angie’s show crying. its just the internet is ruthless. once your famous, sadly showing vulnerability will have your face turned into a meme and traded like cards across fb, twitter and IG

or a bunch of niggas debating about you on forums and message boards

Haha... yo, that reminds me of when Yung Berg's "Transformer chain" did a tour of the greater metropolitan Detroit area...

img00024.jpg

http://www.tmz.com/2018/04/11/safaree-samuels-armed-robbery-guns-security-video-parking-garage/#

Safaree Samuels was the victim of a planned armed robbery that ended with him running for his life ... and it was all caught on surveillance video.

In the video -- obtained by TMZ -- you see Safaree next to his vehicle in a parking garage in a red fur coat, when 2 men who appear to be lying in wait run up on him and his friend with guns drawn.

The suspected robbers -- Shawn Harewood and Jonathan Ricketts, who were captured by NYPD not long after the holdup -- can be seen going through Safaree's coat, presumably taking cash and valuables, before making him and his friend get facedown on the ground.

Once the perps flee the scene, Safaree and the other guy get up and take off in a mad dash.

We broke the story ... Safaree knows one of his alleged assailants -- Harewood -- very well, but we're told they haven't spoken since Safaree and Nicki Minaj split. This lends credence to Safaree's lawyer, who told us this was not a random attack.

Safaree told cops he was robbed of around $183,000 of cash and jewelry. The bad guys passed on his red fur coat.

0405-nikk-minaj-safarie-robber-tmz-wm-2b-3.jpg

"Watch dem niggas that be close to you
And make sure they do what they supposed to do
Cause you know they be thinkin' about smokin' you
Never personal, nowadays, it's the ways"

Nas & Foxy ain't never lie....

Not a joking matter but homie was choked up

Nigga soft.

I got a gun put to my head a coupla times and had to come out of my scrills back in Tha D when I was in my early 20's. Wasn't no crying or gettin choked up or none of that shit. If anything I was mad as fuck 'cause them niggas caught me slippin and I lost all that money.

I got caught slippin once. Had the pistol to the back of my head. Wasnt no crying but then again I had a gun pulled on me and was shot at before I was even in middle school.

But I was mad as fuck that I had caught a gun case few months before and my strap was confiscated. I damn sure woulda unloaded on that nigga.

Nigga soft.

I got a gun put to my head a coupla times and had to come out of my scrills back in Tha D when I was in my early 20's. Wasn't no crying or gettin choked up or none of that shit. If anything I was mad as fuck 'cause them niggas caught me slippin and I lost all that money.

He's uncle got murdered couple of months ago the same way. I assume that made him think that it could've easily been him with his wig split.

Back